26

(Old cover before name change when the idea first came to me)

Summary:  Ren Okami was living in the woods alone after her parents died

Summary: Ren Okami was living in the woods alone after her parents died. She always believed she would be alone for the rest of her life until she met a mysterious pale skin man with silky raven hair and golden eyes resembling a snake. The man was none other than Orochimaru, Hidden Leaf rouge ninja, and one of the Sannin. After ten years of working for him, she begins to see him as more of a master as she develops romantic feelings for him. Will she be able to keep her feelings for her master under control? Will Orochimaru return her feelings when he notices the change in his loyal wolf? Read to find out.

Preview:

Third person's P.O.V

After an hour of having trouble falling asleep. Orochimaru decided to outside and take a late-night stroll through the woods near his current hideout.

'A nice walk should help me to fall asleep.' Orochimaru thought as he walked out of the hideout after grabbing a cloak to keep him warm just in case it cold outside.

While he was walking through the woods. He heard a faint sound of whimpering.

'What was that?' Orochimaru thought looking around for the source of the whimpering.

Orochimaru walked towards the direction where he heard the whimpering and saw something white on the ground next to a river.

'What is that can't really tell just seeing something white,' Orochimaru thought looking at the spot where something was laying next to the river.

Orochimaru started walking over to the river and once he got closer he saw it was a young 12-year old girl with white hair, wolf ears, and tail.

'A member of the Okami clan,' Orochimaru thought walking over to the pass out for on the ground whimper.

When he got closer he noticed she was wearing a black rip shirt and torn gray pants.

"You know dangerous to be sleeping out in the forest alone," he said shaking her awake, but he got no response.

'No response something must be wrong she keeps whimpering.'

Orochimaru then placed a hand on the girl's forehead and notice she was burning up with a high fever.

"That quite the fever," Orochimaru muttered.

'From the look of her clothes, she has been out here for about three days. Her clothes are torn and dirty but not to the point where you would think she be out here for weeks,' Orochimaru thought picking her up and carrying her back to his hideout.

"Let's get you inside kid. I'm not doing it because I care just a member of the Okami clan could be useful as one of my followers," Orochimaru said to himself reminding him why he even helping this child.

**

When Orochimaru arrived back at his hideout.

He headed to one of the rooms and took the young Okami inside the room and placed her on the bed.

"There now I need to bring down her fever," Orochimaru said heading to the bathroom to get a wet cloth to put on her forehead.

Once the cloth was damp he walked out of the bathroom and placed it on her warm forehead that was covered in sweat.

'There that should help bring her fever down overnight. I have Kabuto check on her early in the morning,' Orochimaru said in his head as he walked out of the room.

**

Ren's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes I noticed that was in some kind of room laying on a bed.

'Where am I?' I asked myself in my head while trying to sit up but my head was pounding too much for me to sit up.

"You shouldn't try to move," A voice said.

I looked over to see a boy with silver hair and glasses that looked about 3 years younger than me.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked.

"My name is Kabuto Yakushi and you inside of my Lord hideout. He brought you here after he found you last night pass out with a high fever. You're still running a pretty high fever," He said.

"Your lord?" I said confused.

"He talking about me," I suddenly heard a silky masculine voice say.

I turn to see a tall man with pale skin, long shiny black hair, with beautiful golden eyes that looked like snake eyes. He was wearing a white kimono and black sandals.

I stared into his eyes and saw so much anger and sadness. I noticed him looking at me with wide eyes probably surprise to see my eyes blue with a pink heart pupil due to my Dojutsu being activated.

"Your Dojutsu awakened at such a young age," The man said intrigued.