80

Title: The Guardian of Legends-Kanto Arc

Fandom: Pokemon

Shipping: Cameron x Oakley (I made it Oakley istead was Annie at first and slightly change to her desgin style and outfit will be made since I'm making her younger think she was a older teenager maybe almost 20)

Character Information:

Name: Cameron Amarillo (Surname is part of Yellow Japanese name)

Ability: Pokemon communication, Telekinesis, Aura Sense

Ability Description:

Aura Sense- Cameron can sense the presence of auras and possibly gain a detailed understanding of the auras they are sensing, including the amount/size of atmospheres they feel and whether they are hidden. Sensing auras also allows the user to view surroundings, even with a blindfold, and read the thoughts and movements of other beings by sensing the aura they emit.

Pokemon Communication- Cameron can communicate with Pokemon and understand what they say. He has been able to understand them ever since he was baby hearing pokemon from outside his room despite them not saying words but he knew what they were saying.

Telekinesis- Cameron has the ability to manipulate or otherwise interact with matter or another aspect of a physical system through non-physical means. Commonly, its most fundamental trait is to move and control objects (or to generate and apply physical force on a target, or potentially, an area) without physical contact.

Summary: Cameron Amarillo is a young eleven year old boy who been raised by none other then the famous Pokemon trainer Yellow. However one night he hears a voice telling him the world full of evil and as the chosen one he must rid the world. Now finally able to become a trainer after having to wait a year later. He sets off his Pokemon journey throughout the Kanto following his destiny dealing with encounters with an evil organization called Team Rocket while aiming to enter the Pokemon League. When he be able to handle both Team Rocket and the Pokemon league?

Cover: Not started

Status: I started drafting it in Google Docs a bit