13

Pokemon: The Journey of Harmony

Description:  Sky Starlight is a newly turned thirteen-year female who dreams of becoming a Pokemon coordinator from the Questria region

Description: Sky Starlight is a newly turned thirteen-year female who dreams of becoming a Pokemon coordinator from the Questria region. She travels to Hoenn to enter a Pokemon contest along with her little brother Eclipse and her trusted partner, named Ruby, to help her achieve her dream. Along the way, she meets new faces, and visits new places, and catches lots of pokemon. She even runs into two old friends from back home who left on their Pokemon journey before her.

Preview:

Welcome to the world of Pokemon. It is a vast world with many different regions around the globe. The story begins in a beautiful small town named ponivile in the Questria region. A beautiful region to the northeast of the Hoenn region and one of the unique regions in the world full of citizens with differences compared to the rest of the world's population.

In a sizeable purple house on the outskirts of Ponivile with a Pokemon daycare sign located at the ranch next to the house. There is a newly turned thirteen-year-old female with teal skin and long dark blue hair named Skyler, a young trainer who desires to become a top coordinator and one day teach coordinator classes. She also has a strong passion for singing and has entered the yearly performance show in town. Her love for the performance show had inspired her to enter the Pokemon contest. She had never entered one, but that was soon about to change.

Today was the day of Skylar's thirteen birthday, and this year, she finally decided to set off on a Pokemon journey to enter the Pokemon contest in none other than the Hoenn Region. However, today wasn't the day because today was the day of her thirteen birthday party.