FOUR

- CHAPTER 4 -

❝Oh, come on! Just kiss already!❞

Oh, come on! Just kiss already!

Hogwarts, Fifth year.

PHOENYX POTTER was shocked, to say the least. When the girl first walked into the great hall to eat the delicious breakfast that they provide, she didn't expect to see Sirius Black being the first person to greet her.

"Hello Potter," he had said.

With a confused look, her eyes darted towards her brown eyed boy. And to her surprise, he just looked at her and smiled.

"Oh, hello Black," she replied.

Raising an eyebrow towards Remus, the girl sat next to the boy and started loading her plate with fresh fruits.

Strawberries, to be exact.

"What class have you got first Nyx?" Remus had asked.

"Hm im not so sure. Transfiguration, i think? What about you?" she asked back.

For the past few years, the two would always have similar classes and due to that, they would always walk together and sit together on the same exact seats.

Even though that was the case, Remus still couldn't help but feel nervous yet excited at the same time.

"Oh, i've got Transfiguration too. Wanna walk together?"

To her dismay, before she could even utter a single word out, there came an exaggerated voice from the girl sitting on her right.

"Oh, come on! Just kiss already!" the blonde haired girl had said.

Out of nervousness and embarrassment, the couple looked away from each other and straight towards the girl.

"Shut up Marlene!" they both said in unison.

It wasn't a secret to the Marauders and their friends that the two of them, Remus and Phoenyx, had liked eachother very very much.

However, the two were so oblivious to it all that sometimes, their friends got way too annoyed.

In everyone else's eyes, including the teachers, they were the most perfect pair Hogwarts had ever seen.

Remus, a boy who was overly hateful towards himself, someone who was always selfless and despised the idea of being alone.

And Phoenyx, a girl who would look for the good in everyone, love everyone to the best of their abilities and bring out the most beautiful aspects of them,

They were absolutely meant to be.

"Moony, if im being honest mate, you gotta keep up. If you don't get her soon enough, Evan probably will," Sirius had whispered with a snort.

"What do you mean by that?"

Evan? Evan Rosier?

"Haven't you seen the way he acts and talks around her mate? I know everyone stares at her but with Evan, it's completely different," Peter had replied while stuffing his face with whatever his hands came in contact with.

With furrowed eyebrows, Remus looked towards Phoenyx and took in her beauty all at once.

No one could deny that Phoenyx Potter was one of the most beautiful Witches Hogwarts had ever seen. Every hogsmeade weekend, there would be at least one person that would ask her out on a date.

To Remus, she was like a goddess. A goddess that would take his breath away every time she would enter a room. A goddess for whom he would be on his knees if he was asked to.

Phoenyx Potter to Remus Lupin was like what the sun was to the moon. Without the sun, the moon cannot shine. Without the sun, the moon is nothing.

Without Phoenyx, Remus would cease to exist. And even though the boy did not know of it, Phoenyx had felt the exact same way.

Without Remus, she can't do a single thing right. To her, he was like the wind. Guiding her to the most beautiful of places and engulfing her in a blanket of love whenever she was near him.

Together, they were inseparable. Like two pieces of a puzzle. Remus and Phoenyx. Phoenyx and Remus.

They were one.

"Stop glaring at him Moony, your eyes will fall off!"