TWENTY-THREE

- CHAPTER 23 -

❝On your bloody left Prongs!❞

On your bloody left Prongs!

Hogwarts, sixth year.

IT WAS FINALLY the most anticipated game of the year, Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Although this wasn't anywhere near the finals, it was still a very important game.

"Wear my jacket, would you Reg?" James asked with a pleading look on his face.

"Potter, i'm a Slytherin. Are you forgetting that?" he replied with a frown.

"Keep it, incase you change your mind."

Ruffling the boy's hair with his hand, James threw the jacket with POTTER written on its back to Regulus and rushed out towards the pitch for practice.

"Remus, Wake up! It's the quidditch match today!" Phoenyx said while shaking the sleeping boy.

Still in a daze, Remus opened his eyes and looked at the girl with a soft smile.

"Hello beautiful," he said with his deep voice.

Phoenyx could feel her face starting to heat up. Ever since the full moon, the boy has never failed to compliment her. Even if it was something as simple as making a potion, Remus would find a way to praise the girl and her abilities.

"Get ready! We have to go support James," she said while pulling the boy up from the table.

They were eating breakfast in the Great Hall when Remus had decided to fall asleep. Even though it had been almost two days since the full moon, he was still very tired.

As for the quidditch match, Remus had never really cared about the game. However, for Phoenyx, he was willing to go to Quidditch matches all across the world if he was told to.

On the other hand, Sirius Black was asked to host the game of the day by Professor Mcgonagall. She knew that the boy would make the whole thing a lot more chaotic than it seems, which was absolutely perfect.

"Okay Giddy, tell me which outfit looks better on me with your jacket," he asked while changing into the different clothes that he had laid out on his bed.

Just like James had done with Regulus, Gideon had given his jacket with PREWETT written on the back to Sirius.

"Hmm? I think i prefer you with no outfit to begin with," Gideon replied while pulling the boy closer to his chest.

Pressing his lips on the boy's neck, which was already littered with the many different marks from the redhead, Sirius had felt like his knees were going weak.

"Bloody hell! Keep that to the broomstick closets, would you? And Gideon, you've got a bloody game in two hours! Why aren't you at practice?" came the surprised voice of Remus Lupin.

Jumping away from each other, the redhead started shouting profanities after profanities while giving a quick kiss to his boyfriend and rushing towards the Quidditch pitch.

Slapping the older Black across the head, Remus started to change and headed out to the pitch with his best mate.

Even though there was a long time left until the match, the group had decided to go earlier to get the best seats available. During the matches between Slytherin and Gryffindor, the seats would always get full very fast.

Not just by the students of the respective houses, but by the students from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff as well.

"Are you nervous for the hosting?" Phoenyx asked once the two boys arrived at the stands.

"Nah, im not. I just hope i don't get distracted while looking at my hot chunk of a boyfriend," the boy said with a wink towards the girl.

Shoving Sirius away, Phoenyx looked towards Remus and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"I hope im not forcing you," she said with a smile.

"I'd do anything for you love."

At their interaction, Peter and Sirius started to fake gag and earned a smack on their heads by Alice Fortescue.

"Hey Nyx," came the voice of Lily Evans.

A few days ago, the pair had made up after their fight. Even though Phoenyx was still upset, she was willing to help the girl sort out her feelings about her older brother.

When the match started, the group huddled together on the stands and cheered for their friends with excitement.

"And here comes the Gryffindor team! Lead by James Potter, an absolute toe rag if you ask me, and by his side, the most beautiful boy ever, yes, even more than me- ouch Minnie! I'm just complimenting my boyfr- okay! I'm focusing!" came the booming voice of Sirius Black.

All the students couldn't help but laugh at the boy's words. Even though his commentary was always a mess, they knew it was the best ones that they'd ever have.

Throughout the whole game, James had been searching for a certain black haired boy sitting in the Slytherin stands.

When he looked at the end of the seats, he thought his heart had stopped beating at that very moment. Between all the green clothed students, there, sticking out like a sour thumb, was a red and gold clothed boy sat with a frown etched across his face.

"On your bloody left Prongs!"