THIRTY-TWO

- CHAPTER 32 -

❝We'll do it professor

We'll do it professor.

The Potter Manor, summer break.

SLOWLY, BUT SURELY, one of the most hardest times in the students lives had passed by in a blur.

The Order of Phoenix had decided to hold their meetings in the Potter Manor. Even though times were dangerous, they would still meet up almost every week to talk about their updates and upcoming plans.

"There is no way they're predicting our every move so easily. There has to be a rat amongst us, there has to be!" Sirius said angrily.

For the past few weeks, whatever the Order had planned would fail tremendously. It was as if somehow, the death eaters were updated about all of their missions every single day.

Albus Dumbledore looked at the members and let his eyes scan each of the people carefully. He knew that one of the members was a traitor, he has always known.

But now, seeing all of their plans backfire so easily, the man knew that his suspicions were correct.

The one person in the room, who knew the reason to all their failures, sat quietly with his hands fidgeting with one another.

"Alright, settle down. For now, I want you Prewett brothers to take patrol in a muggle village for the week."

At the man's words, Sirius got off his chair abruptly.

"No way Professor! You should leave these jobs to the adults, don't bring us into this!" he shouted madly.

Gideon looked at the boy and grabbed his arm. Bringing him back to his seat, he took the boy's hand in his and held it tightly.

"We'll do it professor," he said with confidence.

Sirius turned towards the redhead with shocked eyes. It was a death trap! Why was he agreeing so quickly?

Later that night, when everyone had left, Gideon held Sirius close to his chest and rocked the two back and forth.

At one point, Sirius had started crying softly into the boy's chest.

Whenever a member of the order would go out on a mission, they would either come back very hurt or just not return at all. Due to that, Sirius had been very scared.

He could not lose Gideon, he really couldn't. Without him, Sirius was absolutely nothing.

"Hey, it'll be fine. I'll be okay, i'm a strong boy you know. Plus, I cant break our promise now, can I?" he said with a wary smile.

Gideon had known that at this point, he wasn't so sure about the idea himself. Everyday, he'd do what he was told with one thought in his mind.

Sirius Black, i'll love you forever and always.

Sirius looked up at the boy and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Pushing him towards the bed, the two got tangled together in need, littering each others once clear skins with marks of love.

"Sirius.." the boy whispered out.

Sirius pressed a kiss to the boy's chest, then lower, lower and lower once more.

Grabbing Sirius by his shoulders, the boy let out a shuddering breath. Every time they'd have an intimate moment, it was always Sirius on the receiving end.

"Sirius," he said once more.

At one point, the boy's eyes rolled towards the back of his head. Sirius had been pleasuring him greatly, the boy could not handle it that easily.

Once he was done, Sirius looked at the boy breathlessly and pressed another soft kiss to his lips.

"Promise me that you'll come back?" he said desperately.

"I promise."