TEN

- CHAPTER 10 -

❝Write to me, would you?❞

Write to me, would you?

Hogwarts, Fifth year.

IT WAS FINALLY TIME for the students to go back to their homes after an exhausting year at Hogwarts. Surprisingly, all of their O.W.Ls had gone really well. After stressing out over the exam for months prior to it, they were ecstatic to finish up and go back home.

Well, most of them anyways.

Looking over at his best mate, James Potter couldn't help but worry. He was worried that something would happen to the boy and just wished that the break would pass by quicker than they think.

"Sirius? We're here mate," James said once the train stopped at King's Cross station.

Snapping out of his daze, Sirius looked outside the window with a frown. How had they reached the station so fast?

Sirius had a very bad feeling about the holidays. He felt like this time, his mother would definitely murder him with her own bare hands if she was able to.

Students started to rush out of the train and into the platform to meet their parents. For the Potters, as soon as they stepped out, they were pulled away by their parents in a very bone crushing hug.

"Oh my dears, I missed you two so much!" Euphemia said.

"Hey, I missed them too!" came the voice of Fleamont Potter.

From their side, Sirius watched the interaction with envy written all over his face. Oh how he wished to be held by his parents with so much love and care.

But, alas, the Gods above had blessed him with Orion and Walburga instead.

"Sirius," said a cold voice.

The Potters turned around and saw a woman with Black hair, arms tucked away formally with a frown etched across her face.

"Well, this is my stop boys. See you later, yeah?" Sirius said worriedly.

Looking at her son hug all of them goodbye, Walburga was not pleased with his antics. Her son would definitely be disciplined for hanging out with people like them.

Grabbing Sirius by the arm, digging her fingers into his skin, Walburga took her two boys away from the station and into their home.

Their oh so lovely home.

At the station, students started to leave with their parents one by one, exchanging hugs and promises with all their friends.

When it was time for Phoenyx and Remus to say goodbye, the pair wasn't that upset.

Phoenyx knew that they'd still see each other during the full moons. However, deep down, they were still sad that the two wouldn't be able to spend every single second together.

"Write to me, would you?" Phoenyx asked with a smile.

"I wouldn't sleep without doing so," to which Remus replied.

Thinking about her chat with her friends, Phoenyx thought to herself. She had to be more confident and start showing her feelings towards the boy.

So, without wasting another second, Phoenyx leaned towards Remus and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Goodbye Remus," the girl whispered quietly.

Watching her turn around and leave, Remus was breathless with just the small action from the girl. He could feel his cheeks heat up, he was blushing and it was very visible.

Was that a friendly gesture? Had she pecked her just because they were best friends?

"Your mother would definitely approve of her."