Needy

Y/N's pov

I just got home from work. I put my bag on the table and went to shower. Once I finished showering I put on my red sweatpants and my gray t-shirt. I go to the kitchen to cook some dinner but hear someone knock on the door. I go to the door and open it to see Mashiho standing there smiling at me with his cute smile. "Hi Mashiho!" I say and hug him. He hugged me back and said, "Hi Y/N!" I let go and let him inside my house. Mashiho is my best friend. We've always helped each other out and I have a crush on him but he doesn't know. He came in and sat on the couch. Then I shut the door and sit down next to him. "So...I need to tell you something." Mashiho said, looking down. "Ok, what is it?" I asked. I noticed he won't look up, is something wrong? "I'll tell you later." Mashiho said. I nodded my head and stood up. Once I stood up he looked up at me. That seemed to get his attention. "Well I'll go make some dinner. Do you want any food?" I asked. "Yes please." Mashiho said. So I went out to the kitchen to start cooking some food.

Mashiho's Pov

I watched her as she left to the kitchen. I have to be ready to tell her my true feelings. That's why I came over here. I took my phone out of my pocket and messaged Junkyu.

Hey Junkyu I need help. How do I express my real feelings for Y/N?

I already told Junkyu that I like Y/N more than a friend. He said he understands and if I need help with anything just ask him. Well I'm mainly scared if she says she doesn't feel the same about me. We've been getting closer and I've been feeling more needy for her. I want to touch her beautiful body. I want to kiss her all over. I want to... I looked over and see Y/N come over. Then I look down and see I'm hard. Shit. I stand up and head for the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Y/N asked. "I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back." I said then entered the bathroom and shut the door behind me. That was close, really close. I looked at my phone and see Junkyu answered.

So you now need help. I was waiting to see how long it would take you. But you just look her in the eye and tell her. Just tell her how much you love her. Don't be shy, anyways the other members noticed how close you two have been getting. There is a high chance she likes you too. I believe in you. Fighting!

I smiled and messaged him saying thank you. I flushed the toilet to act like I was really using the bathroom and washed my hands. I then left the bathroom and see Y/N setting the food at the table. I walked over to her. "It looks delicious . Thank you." I said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Thank you." She said. Her smile lights up my world. Only if she knew. We both sat down at the table and ate. When we finished eating I washed the dishes. Y/N is sitting down on the couch in the living room. I'm ready I know I'm ready. I took a deep breath and went to Y/N. "Hey can I tell you something now." I asked, looking into her pretty eyes. She nodded her head and I sat down next to her. I turned to her, looked in her eyes, and said, "Y/N I love you. I've loved you for so long but I was scared to tell you thinking you would hate me. But I now understand. If you don't like me I understand. But I want you to know I love you with all my heart. I love everything about you. Your smile lights up my whole world. You voice sounds like a sweet angel. I could go on and on." I blushed and looked down. She hugged me and said, "I love you too. I was scared of the same thing. I was scared I'll lose you like I losed my family."

Y/N's Pov

Tears filled my eyes when I brought up my family. He hugged me back and said, "You will never lose me. I promise that with all my heart. Never forget me and the other boys will always be your family. Although we may not be blood related, we are all a family. But you..you are my angel." I leaned back and looked at his face. He has the cutest face ever. I looked at his eyes and he leaned to me and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. He layed me on my bed and hovered over me. "I hope you know I've been needy for you for a while now." he smirked. He kissed me and I kissed back. We both being very needy for each other. Each kiss, each touch makes me want him more. I tugged at his shirt and he ripped it off. I got on top of his lap and straddled him. He moaned and I felt him harden. He reaches up and takes my shirt as I continue to straddle him. He pulled me to him and switched positions. As I layed on the bed he kissed me all over while his hands explored my body. I moaned and ran my hands up and down his abs. The room filled with both of our moans. After a few more minutes of getting what we want we both came and curled up in bed. He whispered into my ear, "I'll always love you baby. You'll always be mine." I then said, "I will always love you too." Then we both drifted off to sleep.

---

Comment and vote this story for more one shots 🍀