Mad Man pt.2

Mashiho insisted on making dinner that night, and then cuddled you to sleep.

When you woke up, you couldn't feel Mashiho beside you, or anywhere near you for that matter.

Your eyes were still closed, but when you opened them, you realised that you weren't even in your bedroom.

The next thing you noticed, was that you were handcuffed to the bed.

What the hell?

"M-Mashiho?!" You called for him in a panic.

The door burst open, revealing your boyfriend from behind it with a big smile on his face. "Good morning!" He exclaimed.

He had a tray of food in his hands.

The only way you could see that was from the light that was shining through the doorway, since the lights were off, and there were no windows in there.

"What is this?" You asked him, nervously. "Why am I all tied up? And, how did I even get here?"

He didn't reply.

Instead, he closed the door behind him and then switched on the light before coming to sit beside you.

You watched as he moved the loose strands of your hair behind your ear.

"Eat up." He said. "Look, I cooked your favourite."

You looked down at the tray and saw a plate full of french toast with nutella spread and strawberries cut up on top.

There was also a refreshing glass of orange juice beside the plate.

"Mashiho..." You were so scared.

He hummed in response before forecfully stuffing a piece of toast in your mouth.

"Why am I tied up?" You asked him with a mouth full of food.

He simply ignored you again as he put another piece into your mouth.

You nearly choked on the food he was force-feeding you.

When you opened your mouth to speak once again, he held up the glass of orange juice to your lips. "Drink up. Keep hydrated, baby."

"No!" You, thankfully, managed to push the glass away with your chin. "I don't want it anymore, and I won't eat or drink unless you explain what the fuck is going on here!" You screamed at him.

"Why are you yelling? I'm not doing anything wrong." His tone remained calm, but his face was cold and stern as he put the tray of food to the side.

"You fucking kidnapped me, then handcuffed me to this random bed! What do you mean, you haven't done anything wrong?! Are you dumb?!" You rambled out all at once in frustration.

His expressions hardened once again. "What did you call me?"

For some reason, you unintentonally gulped after realising what you did.

"Repeat it, and say it louder." He said.

You shook your head, slowly.

"Why?" He asked, actually waiting for some kind of an answer.

"Just please explain yourself." Your voice was much quieter now.

He sighed and then kissed your lips.

Before pulling away, he harshly bit onto your lower lip, causing it to bleed.

"Ow?! What the-"

To shut you up, he did it again, but it was definitely much more sensual this time.

"Mashiho-"

He cut you off by groaning in annoyance. "How else can I get you to be quiet?"

You pursed your lips.

What the hell happened to him?

What was going through his head?

"I wander if I really should break up with you." You stupidly said aloud without thinking about it, even once

His eyebrows furrowed in rage. "What?!" He bellowed.

"Why are you treating me as if I am your doll?! I'm a living, breathing human being, Mashiho! Just explain yourself, damn it!" You shouted back at him, not caring about it anymore.

"You love me. I love you." Was all he said as he leaned in closer. "So, I thought.. That if we do love each other, then all we need.. Is each other." He paused. "Right?"

"Where the fuck are you going with this?" You asked with your lips in a thin line.

You could taste your blood already.

"All we need is each other." He repeated his previous phrase. "Therefore, I took us both to a place, where all we have is each other."

"Mashiho, we had each other before." You told him, as your lips began to tremble, fearfully.

"But we also had other people, which I always had classified as distractions, if I'm being honest." He sighed in an exaggerated manner. "But now, it's just us. All of our time can be dedicated to each other! We can spend all morning cuddling, with nothing to force us out of bed, unwillingly. We can cook together, we can watch TV together, we can eat together, and do everything else together." He now had a strange smile on his face.

"W-What about my family?" You asked. "Our friends?"

"Your family never supported our relationships, and.. Now that we are being honest, I can tell you that they were very much only your friends. I hated them. Why? Because they were slowly taking you away from me."

"Well.. I guess we did just only move houses-"

You were cut off, again, but this time because he was laughing like a crazy guy.

"We did move, alright." He said. "Somewhere in the middle of nowhere. There's not a city around here for miles and miles, so if you ever try and fucking escape.. I'll find you no matter what, because there's no where for you to go in time." He kissed your cheek.

"Why are you doing this?"

"So that we can get married, and have kids and just love each other." He held your face. "Just like you wanted."

"What?" You were so confused.

"Don't you remember what you said yesterday?" He asked.

You just stared at him, blankly.

"You said that you want to get married to me, and start a family with me one day." He reminded you. "We couldn't have possibly done that with your parents around, so I brought us here. Here, we can do whatever we want."

"Yes, we could've!" You exclaimed with tears starting to form in your eyes. "Mashiho, I wouldn't have let anybody get in the way of our love.." You sniffled. "You didn't have to do this."

"Oh, but I did." He said. "No matter how much I've tried to keep you to myself.. Someone always managed to get in the way. I was fed up with that."

"Mashiho, I'm your girlfriend.. Not an-"

"Not an object, yes I know. How many times are you going to tell me that?" He asked. "If I wanted you for your body, I would've forced myself onto you a long time ago. But, I never have. We both gave consent every time we fucked, and you didn't seem to have a problem until your friends made plans with you."

"So, what are you going to do to me here?"

"Love you, kiss you, feel you.." He whispered into your ear. "It's just you and me, baby. Forever."

"I-"

"Shh.." He hushed you. "Now, I'm gonna let you think about what you said to me earlier. About me being dumb. Consider this a warning." He smirked before taking the tray of food with him as he stood up, left the room and locked the door.

---

Comment and vote for more oneshots 🍀