Tease

You and the boys all gathered in the living room, Hyunsuk had set up the television to watch a movie, the perfect distraction that everyone needed after yet another long, but fulfilling, day of rehearsals for them all.

“Y/N come sit with me,” Mashiho smiled, sitting down on the sofa, patting his legs. You walked over, only when you went to sit, his legs separated, sending you to the floor.

Luckily his arms caught your own, just missing an accident, but earning a chorus of giggles from all of the boys. “I promise you now I will get revenge for that later on.”

He picked you up, this time allowing you to rest properly on his lap, keeping his arms securely around your waist, whilst one of yours moved around his shoulders, holding on to make sure that he didn’t try to prank you once again.

The boys were still in fits of giggles as they sat around you both, the playful nature the two of you possessed provided plenty of moments of laughter when they were feeling their most stressed.

“I was thinking maybe we could watch a horror movie, it’s the perfect distraction for everyone, really help forget about work,” Hyunsuk spoke, pointing out the worried expressions on Junkyu and Jihoon’s faces, shaking their heads in dispute.

Unlike the rest of the boys, Mashiho was thrilled, bouncing his knees up and down in excitement, his thrill only grew when he saw the opening contents of the It DVD load on the screen, it was one of his favourite jump scare films.

“Don’t you think It looks just like TM?” You asked the group, looking between the two.

He pouted softly, shaking his head, “I look nothing like a scary clown, I’ve got a handsome face, which is one of the reasons why you fell so madly in love with me.”

Your eyes rolled feeling his lips press along your arm to make you smile, letting you know you’d done well that time around. The boys were all quick to agree with you, causing a deep shade of red to appear on Mashiho’s cheeks, hiding away from everyone.

It only added fuel to the fire as you turned to the television screen once more, moving your body so that he could no longer hide behind you.

“Look, your cheeks are the same shade of red.”

“Shut up Y/N!” He yelled.

You smiled across at him, running your hands through his hair, “Don’t worry love, you make look the same, but you are a lot less scary then It, I promise you that much.”

“You’re evil to me, I can’t believe you’d do this to me,” he pouted.

You knew exactly what he was up to, trying to guilt you into making you feel better, but there was no way that you would cave into him.

He stopped pouting, only to see your eyes still on him, quickly pouting again, “what could I possibly do to make up for my horrible behaviour towards you Mashi?”

“You should give me a kiss, show me how much you love me.”

He puckered his lips, moving towards you only for you to duck out of the way, he tried again, this time targeting your arms only for you to raise them before he could get to them, then he tried your cheeks, using his strength to keep you in his lap, but you turned away, fighting back with every ounce of strength you had.

Eventually he gave up, loosening his grip around you, pouting once again. You knew you had him right where you wanted him, grabbing his cheeks, pinching them together, leaving his lips plump and red, just like his cheeks continued to be.

“You told me to kiss you to show you how much I love you,” you reminded him.

He frowned, shaking his head, “At that point you were supposed to kiss me because you’re supposed to love me so much, not tease me.”

“I’m only messing with you Shiho, you know I love you,” you assured him, pressing a long kiss to his lips, bringing the smile back to his face, letting go of his cheeks.

Around you the boys all groaned; they loved the two of you together, but anytime the two of you were affectionate they weren’t afraid to let the two of you know how they felt.

Eventually, everyone began to settle down in the room, giving Hyunsuk the chance to finally press play on the movie, turning the lights down to create the ultimate scare setting.

Your eyes were firmly on Jihoon as the movie began, you waited patiently for the first jump scare to come, watching him leap into the air. “There is no way I’m watching this.”

“Don’t be a chicken Jihoon, it’s not that bad.”

“Not that bad?” He yelled back at Mashiho, panting for breath, “Why would anyone want to watch this, what’s wrong with just watching a romantic film and sobbing your heart out at two people falling in love.”

Jihoon shuffled back, grabbing one of the cushions from off the sofa, covering his face with it, from behind you, you heard Mashiho begin to make the sound of a chicken, knowing how it would wind Jihoon up a treat.

“Leave him alone, he can’t help being a giant baby.”

His eyes widened when you began to join in with the noise, teasing him for his fear of the film. The movie had barely started, and he was already a quivering mess, unable to turn his eyes to face the screen at all.

“Y/N, why are you being mean to me too?” He whimpered.

You chuckled, “I’m sorry, but you’ve not given it a chance.”

He turned around to face you, shaking his head. “It was a stupid idea to watch a horror film to try and get us to feel better, Hyunsuk why would you do it?”

Hyunsuk held his arms up innocently, pointing across to Mashiho as the culprit. Your head snapped around to look at him, shaking your head at the wide smirk across his face.

“Why did you suggest it?” You asked him.

He smirked, “You always told me that you were terrified of scary movies, so I wanted to wind you up, I was waiting for you to jump, not for Jihoon to jump.”

“I got you,” you teased, tickling into his hips, watching his smug smile quickly drop in despair.

When movie night was suggested and you told him you hated horror movies, he thought he had you wrapped around his finger, little did he know, you loved every horror film there was.

“Horror films are my favourite, I knew you’d pull a stunt like this, so it was the perfect excuse to get to be able to watch what I wanted,” you teased him.

“I can’t believe you did that, I really thought you hated horror,” he sighed, only made to feel worse as Jihoon chuckled at his expense, happily mocking his friend for all he’d done to him.

“I told you, you can try and beat me at this game, but you’ll never win, I’m always one step ahead of you,” you smirked, pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

He shook his head, trying to drop you to the floor, but your grip was too strong, “Why won’t you let me just get one against you?”

“I know you too well, you’re one big tease.”

---

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! ENJOY ;)
Don't forget to comment and vote for more oneshots 🍀