Friends To Lovers

Requested by Teume2011 sry if this took some time but I hope you enjoy <3

You turned around once again as you smile at yourself in the mirror. Today was Monday, meaning you could finally see him after a weekend which felt like ages..

Grabbing your bag and stuffing your mouth with breakfast you hurried to the bus stop. Thankfully you weren't late.

You ran across the hallways as soon as you saw a familiar back. Running up to him, you tapped his right shoulder and moved towards his left shoulder. As expected when he turned right you shouted "Boo..!!!" As he sighed, weakly smiling seeing you being silly, the first thing in the morning.

"You're early" Mashiho said, looking at his wrist watch. "Yes, I have to submit my homework today" you replied 'and I also wanted to see someone..' you said internally blushing to yourself as he nodded.

You both are childhood friends. He liked you since many years but he couldn't confess because he know that you like someone else.

Your eyes were roaming around in search of someone and Mashiho knew that. You successfully found him.

"Jihoon, Jihoon!!" Mashiho yelled "W-what?! Ya noo!!" I whisper yelled and hold his hand trying to stop him. Jihoon turned around and walk towards us, gost my heart! Calm down!!!

"Hii" Jihoon said looking at us. "H-hi" I said internally cursing myself for stuttering in front of him. "Yah he was talking to me!" Mashiho said with his childish smile on his face. I looked at him with my pissed face, he's really getting on my nerves these days.

"It's fine" Jihoon said eye smiling at me. "Jihoon did you liked the assignment that I gave you last week to check?!" Mashiho asked. "Yah it was good but you can improve it more by adding little bit more details" Jihoon explained carefully to him while I was just staring at him.

Soon the bell rang, "See you later Mashiho & (Y/N)" He gave you a sweet smile and waved at both of you. "Bye thanks hyung" Mashiho replied "Ok Jihoon, Bye.." You nodded and immediately turn around to hide your blush face, because you are blushing.

"What do you want?" You asked raising your eyebrow at Mashiho who was smirking at you "Nothing, nothing! But watch where you were going and.. stop looking at Jihoon he will melt" Mashiho said teasing you but internally he was getting hurt seeing you being like this over someone else "Yah you lil brat-" you yelled at him and both of you started running to your first class.

Jihoon was your senior and since 2 years you've a fat crush on him from as you remember. Even just the sight of him makes you go crazy forming a hundred butterflies inside you. But you didn't know how he felt.

---

It was break you and Mashiho were heading to your secret hideout in school where you both used to spend some time alone. You were not listening to what Mashiho was saying he noticed that you were fiddling with your fingers which is a rare sight to see. "what happened, is something wrong?!" He asked as you bit your lip before continuing. "I wanna ask you something" you said "what is it?" He asked looking straight in your eyes "I'm going to confess to Jihoon tomorrow" Mashiho felt like everything else stopped, just the sound of his heart breaking into pieces as your eyes never left his.

Mashiho just smiled at you and nodded while deep inside his heart is hurting as if being stabbed..

--

You were early today so you can confess to Jihoon alone but you were kinda nervous too what if he will reject you. You were finding him in the cafeteria and then auditorium but he was nowhere to be found. You were heading towards your locker when you saw him.