Bath

The sun had set not too long ago and you were spending the night at your boyfriend's apartment in downtown Seoul. The bed was soft and warm and Mashiho threw the blanket over you two. You were also cuddled up in a grey sweatshirt two sizes bigger than your normal clothing size, You rested your head on his chest while he played a video game. He was winning, of course, so you just closed your eyes and relaxed against him. He began to stroke your hair. This made you jerk your head up at him. You realized his game had finished and the had to download new content, so this was his break. He planted a kiss on your forehead and you giggle with satisfaction.

"I was thinking about something, but I wanted to ask for your consent first, of course." You were slightly startled by your boyfriend's low voice, but it spread a smile across your face.

"And what's that?"

"Do you want to take a bath?" He asked. This puzzled you for a moment. You furrowed your brow. Why would he want your consent for that?

"Sure. Why are you asking if it's just going to be me?" You began to crawl off him and the bed.

"No, I mean together."

You swiftly turned back around and stared at him for a moment. You're caught up in those sparkling brown eyes that pulled you every time he was around.

"Together? You want to bathe with me?" You questioned.

"Yes. Is that all right with you?" He stuttered.

In response, you smiled and took his hand. You quickly pulled him off the bed and led him into the bathroom. "Since you're the one who requested it, I'm guessing you're the one who wants to prepare it." You shoved him towards the tub and he whined.

"Hey, don't whine about it! You're the one who said you wanted to bathe with me, so you set everything up." You closed the door behind you and instantly, he started muttering to himself. You leaned up against the door to listen to his complaints.

"She thinks she can tell me what to do? Oh, she'll see one day."

You laughed and began to get ready yourself.

- - -

Mashiho came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, having started the water and making it nice and warm for the both of you, as he had told you. He seemed nervous.

"You alright, baby? You look a little nervous."

He shook his head. "I'm not worried. I'm alright."

"Mashi~" you whined, tugging on his sweater. He was blushing so hard. "I can tell you're worried. Don't be." You kissed his cheek. "Now, give me some privacy, please." He nodded and left the room, checking to make sure the bathroom was prepped properly once again. You got undressed and walked in. He jumped when he turned around from the tub, not expecting to see your bare body standing in front of him.

"I-well. Hello."

You walked up to him and pecked his lips. He was left in shock like it was your first kiss. "Come on. You're not going to bathe in your clothes, are you? Go get undressed!" You shoved him towards the door and he hesitated to walk out. You sat in the tub and let the smooth warm water envelop you. You sank back in pleasure, but that's when Mashiho came in.

"Hello."

"Hi." You tried not to stare, so you fiddled around with the water, making ripples and pushing it towards the drain area of the tub. He dined the lights and walked closer to the tub.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"No, I'm alright. Just, get in, and don't let that thing touch me." You couldn't hold back your smile and he stepped in, wrapping his arms around you, and you were trapped by his legs on either side of you. You were stunned by the sudden pull back against his bare chest, but you closed your eyes and he kissed your head.

You two sat in the bath for a few minutes before Mashiho suggested that you should clean yourself. He got you the bar of soap and you began to lather yourself in the cleaning substance. You felt Mashiho help spread the soap along your arms and the top of your legs. You giggled because it was shockingly ticklish.

"Mashi, stop tickling me!" By then, you'd burst out laughing, but he wouldn't stop tickling you. "Mashi!" You fell backward and you two laughed as water splashed your faces, all over you. You sigh with relief and continue rubbing yourself with soap and shampoo while you lean against him.

"Can you help me with something, honey?"

"Hm? Of course."

"I need help washing my hair. I can never do it right." He grabbed the shampoo from the corner of the tub on a little shelf and squirted a glob of it into his hand. He wet your hair and massaged your scalp in the process of shampooing.

"That feels nice. Can you do my hair all the time?" You laughed and he grinned.

When he finished, you wrapped yourself in a towel in front of the mirror. You hated seeing yourself with messy wet hair, so you took a towel off the countertop and began drying your hair. You couldn't see a thing, other than the towel quickly rubbing across your head. You felt the towel lift up and someone-you realized it was Mashiho-started drying it in a more sophisticated manner. Much smoother across your head, and it seemed to be more effective. He wore a tightly wrapped towel around his waist. How does it stay put?

"Thank you." You said and he kissed your head again.

Now, it was time to get in bed. Mashiho was still shirtless when he got in and you put on your pajamas and climbed in with him. He held you close and you could smell his wet chest, but it didn't smell bad. It had a smooth shampoo scent that you loved. Your hand absentmindedly threw itself up to his face and your cupped it and slid yourself closer.

"Did you enjoy that, love?" He asked.

"Of course I did." You kissed his chest and let sleep take you for the night as he caressed your back. He ran his fingers up and down, making you slightly ticklish, but you tried your best not to squirm. Before you realized it, you were asleep thanks to his calming touch.

---

Comment & vote for more one shots🍀