57. One Happy Moment

To no one's suprise, Snape refused to have anymore Occlumency lessons with Harry, even when Dumbledore put pressure on him.
By some miracle though, Harry was not captured in Umbridge's fireplace that day.
But it wasn't long before Umbridge had succeeded in chasing; Trelawney, Dumbledore, Fred, George, Hagrid, and McGonagall out of Hogwarts.
McGonagall had even been injured by Ministry officials, when trying to protect Hagrid from being sacked, and she had ended up in St Mungo's.
This meant that there was no one left at Hogwarts, to watch over Harry and Jamie. As the only Order member left there, was Snape, and Raya didn't trust him to protect her boys, since he openly despised them both.

"I just wish I knew how they were doing" sighed Raya one evening.
"I'm sure they are fine" reassured Sirius.
"You don't know what that Umbridge woman is capable of" replied Raya.
"I think I am starting to... I can't believe she attacked McGonagall like that"
"Taking four Stunning spells straight to the chest at her age, it's a miracle McGonagall wasn't killed"
"Umbridge can't use spells like that on the children though, as that would be illegal, so I'm sure the boys are both O.K"
"I wish I had your confidence".

"Look, term is almost over, and very soon the boys will be able to come home, and we can keep them away from the Ministry for the whole summer. Harry's exams are nearly over, and in no time at all, him and Jamie will be back here, where they belong" smiled Sirius, as he got out of his seat, and approached Raya, placing his arms around her.
"Things are going to be different this year. Me, Jamie and Sophia are going to move in here for the whole of the summer holidays" announced Raya, as she stood up and fully embraced Sirius.
"But what if the Ministry come knocking at the manor?" Questioned Sirius.

"If they come looking for me, then they will find an empty house. If they ask me about it later, I will simply say that we went on holiday. Remus can move in with us here, or he can stay at the Potter Manor, it's up to him. But I am not spending one more night apart from you. We were kept apart for 12 years, and I won't put up with it anymore. I am moving in here with the kids, and no one can stop me, not even Dumbledore" informed Raya.
"I like the sound of that... What about Harry?" Asked Sirius.
"I expect Dumbledore will insist that Harry spends some time with those awful Dursleys. But after Harry has been there for a couple of weeks, I'm sure no one will object to me bringing him here. We could even invite the Weasleys to spend the summer here, like they did last year, as the kids had so much fun together" answered Raya.

"Well, there are more than enough rooms to accommodate us all here. I will send an owl to Molly in a few days, and ask her if she would like to stay with us for the summer" said Sirius.
"Hopefully she will say yes. That way Harry won't have to worry about splitting his time between us, and the Weasleys. I know Jamie will also want to see the Weasleys during the summer, especially the twins, because he is very fond of Fred and George" admitted Raya.
"Does that bother you?" Quizzed Sirius.
"It did at first. But I know it is unfair of me to expect Jamie to be close to Sophia, when there is such a large age gap between them. So, I'm glad that he has made Harry and the Weasley children into his siblings".

"I wish we could be a proper family, like everyone us. But that life was taken from us... However, that doesn't mean we can't make the most of our situation. So, for one night, will my wife put all of the bad things to one side for a moment, and join me in the drawing room?" Asked Sirius.
Raya raised a suspicious eye, "Why?".
"You'll have to wait and see" grinned Sirius.
Raya took ahold of his hand and allowed him to lead her upstairs.
When they entered the drawing room, Raya saw Sirius's old vinyl player sitting open on one the small tables.

As Raya looked back at Sirius, she saw him pointing his wand at his outfit, transfiguring it into a suit and tie.
Once he was finished, Sirius pointed his wand at Raya, using magic to change her clothes into an elegant red ballgown.
"Show off" sighed Raya, as she rolled her eyes.
Sirius put his wand away, before taking hold of Raya's hand once more, and kissing it softly.
"You look beautiful" he whispered.
"You don't look too bad yourself" smiled Raya.

Sirius then dragged her into the centre of the room.
"So, will my gorgeous wife, dance with her insanely handsome husband?" Asked Sirius.
"Hmm, I don't know if handsome is the right word" teased Raya.
"Ouch. That's harsh" replied Sirius.
Raya placed her arms around Sirius's waist, "Only joking. You know I think you are incredibly irresistible".
Sirius smiled and flicked his wand at the vinyl player, making it play a slow and romantic song.
He then pocketed his wand once more, and placed his hands around Raya, as they began to sway to the music.

"Let's hope I haven't lost any of my amazing dance moves" said Sirius.
"You've always been a natural, so I don't think you will have lost any of your talent" reassured Raya.
"Good, because I would hate to disappoint you" replied Sirius.
"You could never disappoint me... I love you, Sirius Black"
"And I love you, my fearsome Lioness... And since Remus has Sophia tonight, I fully intend on making the use of our time alone, by ripping you out of these clothes when we get back to the bedroom tonight"
"I can hardly wait".

*****************
I know this chapter is short, but I just had to write one more happy moment. Because we all know what happens next.