93. The Younger Generation

19 years later

Raya was the first one to arrive at King's Cross Station on the 1st of September, but that didn't suprise her, as she didn't have small children to deal with anymore.
It was the first time she had travelled there alone, as Teddy was making his own way to the station, without her.
But Raya wasn't alone for too long, as the Weasley and Potter clan soon arrived.
"Look at you, on time for once" teased Raya, as she hugged Harry.
"Rude. You try getting these three crazy kids into the car at the same time. It's a nightmare" replied Harry, before letting go of Raya and looking down at his kids.

Harry's oldest child was named James Sirius Remus Potter, and he looked exactly like a younger version of Harry except for his eyes, that were the same colour as his mothers.
The second of Harry's kids was called Arthur Rubeus Fleamont Potter, and he had Harry's eyes.
Harry had wanted to name his second son after Dumbledore and Snape, but Raya had intervened, reminding him that just because Dumbledore and Snape were on the good side, they were not good people. So, Harry had chosen better men in his life, to name his son after.
Harry's daughter, and youngest child was called Lily Luna Raya Potter.

"Teddy not with you?" Asked Harry curiously.
"No, he wanted to make his own way here for some reason. And Sophia has work, so she won't be coming today. Andy was feeling rather tired this morning, so she won't be coming either" answered Raya.
"Ah, that's a shame. I hope Teddy isn't late, because James will be disappointed if he doesn't get to say goodbye to him" replied Harry.
"He'll be here, don't worry" reassured Raya.
"I'm going to go and find him" announced James, as he disappeared off into the crowds, leaving his family behind.

A few moments later Jamie arrived with his wife Helen and their two children; Remus Lyall Black and Leah Raya Black.
And moments after that, Ron and Hermione turned up with their kids, Rose Granger-Weasley and Hugo Granger-Weasley.
"Why is everyone staring at us?" Asked Arthur, as people on the platform began looking at them.
"Don't let it worry you. It's me, I'm extremely famous" announced Ron, which made everyone laugh.
The Potters drew large crowds wherever they went, especially when they were all together.
They had tried to shield their children from just how famous Harry was to the people in the wizarding world. But it wasn't always possible to do so.

"Park alright?" Harry asked his best mate, trying to change the subject, and ignore the stares he was receiving.
"Yep. I still can't believe I passed a Muggle driving test" admitted Ron.
"Me neither" mumbled Raya.
"Hermione thought I would have to Confund the driving instructor" informed Ron.
"No I didn't, I had complete faith in you" insisted Hermione.
"Actually I did Confund the guy, but don't tell her" Ron whispered to Harry.

Before Harry could reply, a trio of blonds walked passed them, and Raya recognised them instantly.
"So, that's Scorpius Malfoy then" said Ron, as he looked at Draco and Astoria's son.
"I guess so" replied Raya.
"Rosie, make sure you beat him in every test. Thank Merlin you inherited your mother's brains and not mine" admitted Ron.
"Ron, for heavens sake, don't try and turn them against each other before they've even started school" scolded Hermione.

"She's right. For all we know, Scorpius Malfoy is a delightful young boy. The Malfoy's have behaved themselves since the war ended, so maybe Scorpius has been raised with less extreme pure-blood beliefs" suggested Raya.
"I hope so" mumbled Harry.
"Even if he has, we don't associate with Malfoys, so don't get too close to him" Ron told his daughter.

James suddenly appeared beside them, looking quite out of breath.
"I just saw Teddy snogging Victoire!" He revealed.
Everyone's jaws dropped open in suprise.
"I know, it's so shocking. I asked him what he was doing, and he said he was just here to see her off. But they were snogging" James continued.
"You interupted them. Merlin's beard you're as bad as Ron" sighed Ginny.