Chapter 14

"I can be a gentleman
Anything you want.
If I was your boyfriend
I'll never let you go."

- Boyfriend, Justin Bieber

-*-

BILLY HARGROVE watched the ceiling as he recalled what happened the night before --- or hours ago. He was still thinking about every single event that happened that night. Hell, he didn't even know if it was real or it was the cause of the alcohol in his system. A daydream that Naomi didn't attend that party and he was simply hallucinating. If he was indeed hallucinating, then he knew one thing. It was an amazing hallucination.

Naomi was looking around the room, watching the other teens dancing, making out, or drinking. She was pulled back in the party when Billy encircled his arms around her waist.

"Don't look at them. Look at me."

Naomi smiled at him and followed his steps. At the next minutes, Naomi and Billy was dancing around the room.

"This is fun!" Naomi shouted through the loud music.

"What?!" Billy asked, unable to hear her.

"I said, this is fun!" Naomi leaned in his ear to shout the words she wanted to say. In return, Billy leaned into her to answer her back.

"I told you. Hey, want a drink?" He asked which she answered with a nod.

Billy wiped his newly washed hair and face. He looked at himself in the mirror. At times like this, he would find himself winking and flirting with himself in the mirror, however, he had a lot of things in his mind.

"Are you serious?" Billy smiled at her.

"What? That I haven't tasted alcohol before? Yes, I am serious." She laughed.

"Who are you?" Billy asked with a laugh, "I mean, you were homeschooled, this is your first party and now, you haven't drank alcohol before. Who's your parents? The chief of police?" Billy asked jokingly.

Naomi's smile became forced. Unexpectedly, Naomi snatched the alcohol from his hands and drank it.

"Woah, slow down." Billy said in shock, "I didn't know it was a very sensitive topic. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No worries. I just want to have fun. You said you'll show me?" She challenged.

"You bet I will."

He sprayed some of his cologne all over him before spraying in his hands and reaching underneath his pants. He looked at himself, already looking ready for school.

He looked like he was never in the party last night or a person who didn't get to sleep. He looked fine.

Back to his usual self, Billy winked at himself, already finding himself in a very great mood. The feeling of rush and excitement began to spread all over his body as he continued to make himself look handsome. More handsome.

Naomi's back crashed with the walls as Billy pushed her, lips not detaching. The loud music boomed inside the house and vibrating in the walls. They didn't even know what part of the house they were or whose room this is. All they know was the feeling of lust and need.

Billy holds her waist tightly as he entered her mouth with his tounge, pressing her into him and not leaving any space between them.

It was obvious, it was the teen's first kiss, as she was only following his mouth (and she told him before they started making out).