Chapter 19

"I can't save us
My atlantis, we fall."

- Atlantis, Seafret

-*-

THE GROUP FIGURED out about Will being the spy of the Mind Flayer. They are currently getting stuff out of a shed. Once everything is done, they tied Will up and questioned him.

The rest of the group waited in the house, Naomi and Naveen included.

"So, you both knew everything that happened here?" Nancy questioned the twins. Both of them looked at each other before nodded.

"How?" She asked. Dustin was about to answer for them excitedly but stopped as soon as Hopper bursted to the door and started writing in the paper.

H - E- R - E

"Will's still here. He's talking to us." Mike realized.

The group was given a device and they decode everything Will said through the morse code that he gave.

C - L - O - S - E - G - A - T - E

Naveen and Naomi looked at each other the same time. Having one thing in mind.

"The gate..." Naomi whispered.

The group flinched once the phone rang loudly. Dustin cursed and ran to stop it. The phone kept calling causing everyone to panic. Nancy was on her way to stop it when a red glow wrapped the phone and suddenly, it exploded.

"What the hell?" Mike asked in confusion.

Dustin looked at Naomi expectantly. His eyes mixed with mixture of awe, fear, and curiousness as he saw Naomi glaring at the phone.

"You think he heard that?" Max asked, her voice filled with uneasiness while staring directly at Naomi.

"It's just a phone. It could be anywhere, right?" Steve said, trying to be positive about the situation.

A loud screech can be heard in a distance causing the group to stand in alert. Seconds later, Hopper joined the group inside and shouted to everyone to stay away from the windows.

The group circled around, grabbing their makeshift weapons. Nancy grabbed the gun from Hopper and cocked it, positioning in front.

Naomi looked around, searching some movements outside. The monstrous growl can be heard everywhere, until it didn't.

It was quiet.

Too quiet.

The glass windows shattered as one of those creatures entered the house. Dead.

Everyone was silent. Afraid to even make a small noise.

Everyone flinched when the door unlocked itself, someone entering, leaving the group in shock.

"Eleven..."

-*-

So much happened in a time so little, Mike and Eleven had their reunion, the kid's finally complete, Hopper admitting that he hid Eleven to them for her safety and Mike rebelling.

The group finally decided to make a plan.

Hopper sighed, "It's not like it was before. It's grown."

"A lot and I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs." He added.