Its always donna

Your pov:

I see the way my boyfriend finney and Donna look at each other. It's always heart eyes. He never looks at me that way anymore. Donna used to be my friend but I guess she was just using me to get with finney. She's prettier than me and smarter. She has black silky hair and usually wears ribbons in them. Finney probably has a crush on Donna because everyone does. She's little miss perfect and after finney survived the grabber he's been pretty popular too. I've seen the way girls talk about him and look at him. They look at him like he's a hero or something. Well I mean he is because he did kill the grabber.

finneys pov
I don't know why but I'm slowly catching feelings for Donna. I always see her looking at me and I can't help but stare at her. My girlfriend y/n doesn't know but I think she sees the way I look at Donna. But donnas just better than her. Y/n has y/h/c hair and y/e/c. Donna has black hair and brown eyes. I'm planning on breaking up with her today because I want to ask Donna out today. I see her getting up and going to the bathroom I run out of the classroom to catch up with her. " hey y/n can I talk to you in the bathroom?" I say to her" whatever finney" she says. She only calls me finney when she's mad at me. Did I do something? We'll probably. I'm breaking up with her anyways it's not like I care.

your pov
I walk into the bathroom and grab a tissue to wipe my runny nose. " you gonna start talking or what?" I tell him. " uh what I wanted to say was I'm breaking up with you I've just lost feelings for you and I like donna" he says with no regret. " okay. You can leave now?" I say. I don't express emotions very well. Mostly sadness. I just don't feel pain. Finney has pain on his face I can see it. He's probably upset I didn't react to him breaking up with me. " oh ok" he says and leaves. Why is he so depressed sounding now. He's the one that broke up with me.

NEXT DAY ( still your pov)
I usually walk with finney to school but today it was just gwen. Gwen is pissed at finney and Donna. She keeps telling me how sorry she is because her brother is a jerk. I keep reminding her it's not her fault and I'm not mad at her. As we were walking into the school I see donna rejecting finney. I laugh. It's funny how she would stare at him with heart eyes than just reject him in front of the whole school.  I mean he definitely deserves it. ( time skip)
Finney walks out of school and comes running up to me. " y/n I'm so so so sorry please get back with me." He says. I start laughing really hard. " oh so now you want me finney? That's not what you told me yesterday. It's always Donna finney. Always donna" I say as I walk away from him. Two tears running down his cheek. He doesn't deserve me. But maybe robin his best friend does.

my pov now
Yes robin survived with finney.