Cat - miguel cazarez

Read my other story it's a Robin X reader story I swear it's good and I'm almost done it. Btw itty is the cats name 😘

Today I was in math class talking to my best friend Ava cause we just finished our math test. " look behind you Miguel's staring at you" I look at him and he looks away. he starts walking towards me and says" you have children in your locker can I eat them for lunch?" He says. " can I eat- nevermind" I cut myself off after thinking about what I was gonna say. Ava covers her mouth with her hand and laughs.

I sit back down and he grabs my plastic cat with his hand and it sticks and he says magic and he walks away. I get up and start following him and grab his hand to try to take it back. He starts blushing and so do i. I finally get it back and walk to my desk. " there's white sticky stuff on the cat y/n" Ava says. " it's glue Albert Einstein" I say and laugh.

The teacher calls me up and asks me to bring my chrome book. I pick it up and start walking there. She told me to do a survey because I missed it when I was sick.  " y/n!" I hear Ava yell. " what" I yell back since she was on the other side of the class. " he has itty again"  I look and see him smiling and me with the cat in his hand. " poor itty" I say and take my chrome book and sit back down. " get it back!!" she says. " I'm to scared remember what happened last time I took something back from him? He grabbed me and slammed me against the lockers." I said. " just do it please" Ava says. " fine" I say as I get up and he starts running out the class. I run after him and he starts laughing but I grab his arm and push him into me.

" HE THREW IT IN THE GARBAGE" I hear Ava yell. I look down and see itty in the garbage. " NOO" I say and grab him quickly. I see Miguel left and I run into the hallway and see him by my locker. " what's in your locker" he says and opens it." Ooh a backpack" he says and takes my backpack. I run and grab it back. " let's see what's in your locker miguelito" I say and run to his locker. I open it and see his backpack water bottle and jacket. " I like your water bottle" I say and grab it. I run into the class with it and everyone is watching this. " this is better than the kardashians" I hear my friend yell. Miguel runs after me and slams me into the Locker again. " AGAIN?" This is the second time I'm being slammed into a locker by him. " yes" he says and tries to get it back.

I finally give up and give him the water bottle back. " I hate you" I say laughing. " I love you too" he says and kisses my cheek. " you guys are Wierd. Anyways finish your test Miguel" I hear the teacher say.