Random finney story

Your pov
It was currently 10:30 at night and finney was half asleep right now. Me and finney were having a sleepover at my house. We were in the car coming back from a restaurant we went too with my parents for dinner. His head was on his seat and I was holding his hand but under our body's so my parents couldn't see. Once we got there me and finney stayed in the car for a few minutes because we were too tired to get out. once my mom comes back out and opens the door of the car and drags us  out.  once we get back inside we both start walking to my room.

The phone starts ringing and my mom picks it up. " hello?" She says. " oh yes he's right here." She says again. " finney your dad is calling to say goodnight." My mom tells finney. he walks over to the phone and takes it from my mom. " hi dad... yes I'm doing fine I'm just tierd... okay night tell Gwen I love her... okay love you too dad" he says and gives the phone back to my mom. " goodnight y/n and finney" my mom and dad say and hug me and finney. " night mom and dad."  " night miss and mr y/l/n" me and finney say. We run up to my room and open the door and shut it so fast. I go and lay down on my bed and finney flops down on top of me. " shit finney we have to turn the lamp off. Can you do it?" I ask him. " mhm" he says and kisses my jaw. He gets up and turns the lamp off

He comes back and flops on top of me again . I make a oof sound and he laughs. " your gonna break one of my bones one day." I say and laugh." I know but you'll probably be into it" he says. " what you mean by that" I say and he laughs again. " can you rub my head please I can't sleep without it." He says. " of course." I say and start rubbing his head. He moans and I stop. " you okay?" I say and start laughing really hard. " sorry just keep doing it" he says and kisses my jaw again. I start rubbing his head again. " just don't moan again my parents are gonna get suspicious" I say. " why?.. never mind" he says and doesn't say anything for a while. I'm about to fall asleep and finney says" I know your probably sleeping but I love you so much y/n I wish I could show you more but I don't know how". " it's okay finney I know you love me a lot and I love you a lot too" I say and fall asleep while cuddling him. I love this boy so fucking much.