Break up- finney

( not spell checked cuz why would I have time to do that)
Your pic

I was walking to school with finney today. He's been focusing on baseball for the past like 6 months . He doesn't have time for me anymore. He will cancel dates and sometimes tell me he wants to play baseball instead of hanging out.

I'm currently walking to school. Finney said he would walk to school with Bruce since they talk about baseball together. I don't hold grudges against Bruce since he is my best friends boyfriend and he's nice.

I just kinda wish finney would walk with me and spend time with me. Atleast I'll see him tonight. We have been planning this date for around 2 months now. It's gonna be perfect.

I smile just thinking about it and him. I feel Someone jump on my back " AH!" I yell and hear Ava laughing. " wassup" she says.

"Hiii" I say. " soo you and finney are going out on a date right?" She asks and I nod smiling. " yeah but he doesn't really have time for me anymore. It's always baseball this and baseball that. I'm not gonna like be very mad at him over it cause I mean hello I love soccer with all my heart" I say walking into the school.

Ava laughs and me and looks at Bruce. " Damn and I thought I had it bad. Bruce plays baseball like every other day" she says

" finney cancels dates and hang out plans and plays it every single second of every day. It's annoying" I say and she looks at finney and kinda glares at him.

" if he continues doing this then.. wake up and break up! Find a man who would treat you better. I bet he screws his baseball bat at this point" Ava says and my jaw drops

" shut up looser" I say and we both laughed and go to class. " alright class what did you do this week?" My math teacher asks. " I played baseball" finney says and I roll my eyes.

I'm trying to hard not to be mad at him but it's getting kind of hard. " y/n you don't share very often! You go" she says

" I was laying in bed all day because all my friends ditch me for either sports or their other friends" I say and look at finney after I said that.

" oooh she's mad at finney" some boy yells out. " shut it Miguel or I swear I will suspend you again" my teacher says and he leans back in his chair.

Time skip after school since why not

I'm walking home with finney. " I'm so excited for later" I say. " yeah same!" He says hesitantly. " you ok?" I ask and he smiles and nods.

" uh there's your house. Bye y/n!" He says and kisses me and runs away.

I walk inside and go to my room. I start looking for a outfit to wear. I grab some jeans and a pretty white sweater.

I put some earrings in and do my makeup.

Time skip

It's finally time to go. I walk downstairs and my mom sees me. " hey! You exited?" She asks and I nod happily.

The phone rings and I go to pick it up. " hello?" I say. " oh uh hey y/n. Sorry but I'm gonna play baseball tonight. Maybe we could do this another weekend" he says.

Before even answering i hang up and put my shoes on. I open the door and start walking to the baseball field. " cancel plans I cancel this relationship hoe" I say under my breath.

I see finney there playing baseball. " oh hey y/n. didn't know you were coming" he says and smiles at me.

" why don't you just fucking date your baseball bat instead. Your with it more then me. Shove it up your ass finney. We're over. Fuck you. You don't know how many times I've gotten excited to hang out with you and go on dates just for you to cancel them. You always say some bullshit about how we will do next week and guess what. We never end up fucking doing it.  I deserve better. I deserve someone who actually fucking loves me" I say and finneys standing there hurt.

" i- im Sorry" he says quietly. " but your not actually sorry finney. You realize you asked me out. I never would've said yes it I realized you would be in a goddamn relationship with a sport" I say storm off.

I wipe tears away from my eyes and run home. I really did love him. I guess I just wish he loved me back.

I open the door to my house. " damn what happened" my mom asks. " I broke up with finney" I say and her eyes widen. " alright then" she says and goes to the living room.

Time skip next day

I told Ava everything before I went to bed. She said I needed to show him what he was missing out on. I grab a skirt and a shirt( outfit on top!!) . I put on some makeup and earrings and a necklace.

I decided to quickly paint my nails white as well. I go downstairs and see my mom looking at me. " trying to get him to see what he was missing out on?" She says and I nod

I walk outside of the house and run up to Ava. " hey!" I say and she turns around. " goddamn your fine as fuck today. In the friendly way cuz yk.. Bruce?" she says with wide eyes.

" thank you. And I know don't worry " I say smiling and she smiles back.

We walk into school and I see finney staring at me. " y-y/n?" Finney says unsure. " mhm?" I say. Jesus I'm still madly in love with that boy.

" can I please talk to you" he says. I look into his eyes and see that tears are threatening to spill out of them. " sure" I say and walk away from Ava.

" I'm so sorry. I'll quit baseball. I need you. Your the only thing that distracts me from my shitty life and my dad. I miss you holding me and me kissing you. This is super corny but please I love you" he says with tears coming out of his eyes.

" I still love you as well" I say and hug him. " you don't have to quit baseball just please make time for me. I need you as well" I say and we both smile.

" give me a second chance?" He asks. " how could I say no" I say and he kisses me and I kiss him back.

We hug for a few more seconds then I walk back to Ava. " the outfit most certainly worked" she says and laughs. " I mean that was the point" I say and shrug and we walk to class.

I'm so tired rn and my cousin is flirting with my crush, calling him cute and saying shit like. "Noo dont talk to my cousin talk to me!"