promise?- robin arellano

sorry for the spelling mistakes. im writing on my Chromebook rn  so its kind of hard

your pov

i was on my way to school with finney and gwen. i would walk with robin but he takes a faster way to school. we hear some kids chanting the words " fight" or " kick his ass robin". " again?" i say and finney and gwen nod as we start running to the crowd.

" i will pound you like a nail you scrawny little bitch" moose says. " then do it. unless your scared" robin says and moose swings and robin but he ducks. " get him robin!" gwen yells as i look her. robin punches moose then kicks him to a pole. he then throws him onto the ground and starts punching him.

moose looks dead and some of his teeth have fallen out. " thats it" i say and push kids out of the way. i grab robins arm and he looks like hes about to punch me but then he realises its me. he gets up as i drag him to the bathroom.

" robin i swear to god if you do not have a good excuse this time i will kick your ass" i tell him and sit on the counter. " yeah yeah im sorry. he was talking shit about you and finney and i wasn't gonna let him get away with it." robin says and looks down" robin i appreciate you looking out for me but you really need to stop getting into so many fights."

robins pov

i feel guilty for making my girlfriend worry so much. i dont want her to but her and my uncle always tell me one day im going to seriously get hurt. " im sorry baby. after today i swear. no more fights this week. i dont want you to worry about me because i love you so much." i tell her and cup her cheek with one hand. i rub her face with my thumb as she smiles.

" thank you. i mean you dont have to stop fighting forever. just try to not get into more then 2 a week. i really love you robin. and i hate to see you get so worked up over all the bullshit that leaves mooses mouth." she tells me and i nod

i lean in to kiss her and she kisses me back. we pull away and she grabs the cleaning stuff. she puts it on a cotton ball and cleans the cuts. i hiss in pain and she pulls away and tells me shes sorry. i smile at her and tell her its ok

im so lucky i have her. i wouldn't want any other girl to be my girlfriend. well i mean farrah fawcett is pretty hot but y/n is defiantly hotter.