Maniac- bruce yamama

Maniac- Conan gray
18+

Your pov
I was dating the popular boy. Bruce yamada. I loved him he loved me blah blah blah all the boring bullshit.

Me and him got invited to a party tonight. Bruce said yes and didn't even give me a choice if I wanted to go or not.

I have been thinking about it all day at school. I'm not the kind of girl who party's but since Bruce is my boyfriend I guess I have too.

Bruce walks me home and then I go inside to look for a outfit. I go into my closet and look for a dress. I see a blue one that Bruce bought me. ( photo at the top)

I put it on my bed and go and shower. I walk into the bathroom and start taking my clothes off. I take my hair out of a ponytail and turn on the shower.

I admire myself in the mirror for a couple of minutes. " Damn I have nice eyes" I think to myself than get into the shower.

I tense up feeling the hot water on my back and stand still for a couple of seconds just trying to get used to the feeling.

I relax my shoulders and sigh. I grab my razor and put some soap on my arm. I start shaving my arms then my legs. I rinse my body off and grab my shampoo.

I put a little in my hair and rub it in making sure not to miss any spots of my hair. I wash in out and hiss in pain when soap gets into my eye.

I feel around for the conditioner and find it while still squeezing my eyes shut. The pain gets so bad I drop the bottle and wipe my eye on the shower curtain.

I open my eyes and blink a couple of times then lean down and grab the bottle again. I squeeze some on my hand and rub it into my hair.

I rinse it out and then turn the water off and step out of the shower. I shiver at the feeling of the cold air touching my skin.

I grab my towel and wipe myself off. I wrap another towel around my hair to dry it. I open the door to my bathroom and run to my room.

I open the door and relax feeling the warm air from my room. I walk over to my desk and grab my hair dryer. I plug it in and start drying my hair.

The hot air keeps blowing in my face and I cringe hating the feeling of such a large amount of hot air blowing on my face.

Once my hair is dry I grab my straightening hair brush. I brush my hair normally and touch it when it's still hot.

I grab my makeup and put on some foundation and some concealer. Next my eyebrows, then my eyelashes and then my lips. I look in the mirror and decide that I look good.

I walk over to my bed and drop my towel on the group. I find a bra and put the dress on. I stare at myself in the mirror and look down and grab some heels and walk downstairs. I put them on and hear the doorbell ring.

I open it and see Bruce. " hey" he says and kisses my cheek. " sup Bruce" I say and walk out the door and lock it. We walk to his car and he opens the door for me and I sit.

He gets in and starts the car.

Time skip to the party.

Me and Bruce walk into the party and I look around seeing everyone from the school there. " Bruce come here man, haven't seen you in a while" vance says and they hug and I wander off trying to find my friends.

" y/n come here!" Zoe yells out and I turn and run up to her and my friend group. " hi guys!" I say and we all hug. " ooo girl you look nicee" Ava says. " I know right! I tried hard today" I say and we all laugh.

My friends take me to the living room and we sit on a couch. I see Bruce with his friends Vance finney and robin drinking beer. Clearly they were drunk already. I can see the way their stumbling and slurring their words.

Bruce comes walking over to me laughing and points in my face " I want you dead" he says and stumbles away from me " oh is that right?" I say and he nods smiling and laughing while his friends laugh.

" fuck you Bruce" I say and run out of the house. I run all the way back home. I unlock the door take my shoes off and throw them on the ground. I scream with tears coming out of my eyes

" FUCK YOU BRUCE" I say and rip off a necklace he gave me and punch a mirror that was in my house.

I run upstairs and take my dress off and put on my pjs. I lay down and fall asleep quickly. I hear a nock on the door and wake up the run downstairs. I open the door and see Bruce holding a shovel and a rose. " do you think I'm a joke?" I say and slam the door.

" people like him always want back what they can't have but I'm past  that shouldn't he know that so he can turn back to his rat pack and tell them I'm trash" I think to myself  and walk upstairs.

I go back to bed. I wake up and get ready for school. I get dressed do my makeup etc. I eat a banana and put my shoes on and walk outside my house and run to school.

I see my friends and they look at me and bite their lip. " jesus I'm sorry about Bruce Hes a dick. He said some fucked up things about you to his friends that I bet aren't true" Ava says and I shrug.

I walk away and see Bruce standing at my locker." What did you tell your friends then" I say. " told all of my friends that your crazy and drive me mad that your such a stalker, a watcher a sycophant" he says

" and that you hate me and dated me just for laughs? Then why did you call me and tell me you want me back you maniac"

This is shit but I was bored