Lies- gwen blake

I am walking into school with my girlfriend Gwen. We started dating a couple weeks ago and I have never been happier

" this is my class! Bye I love you" Gwen says and walks to her first class. I smile and go to mine and sit beside Robin

" hi" I say as he smiles and says hey back. I smile and slump down in my chair. I raise my hand and ask if I could go to the bathroom and she lets me so I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I get in the bathroom and put my feet on the toilet and crouch so nobody could see me. I hear people walking into the bathroom and pray they don't know I'm in here

" Gwen.. griffin totally likes you back" her friend daisy says. " ugh I wish. He's so adorable and cute I would love to date him.." I hear Gwen say.

" you'd have to tell that y/n girl cause I think she likes you" her friend Veronica says

" gross. I'm not a lesbian their Wierd" Gwen says laughing.

Tears start filling my eyes and I put my feet down and I see them turn around due to the crack in the stall doors. I blink the tears away and unlock the door and then flush the toilet.

" I was planning on skipping but I guess this conversation is much more interesting, so what's so cool about griffin?" I say glaring at Gwen.

I wash my hands and before she says a word I leave the girls bathroom. I hear her running behind me shouting my name

" Gwen I honestly don't want to hear it. Your clearly not a lesbian and you like griffin more then you'd ever like me. I don't know why I fell for you. You clearly only felt bad for me is that it? When I confessed my love to you, you hesitated when you told me you liked me as well" I say to Gwen as she holds back tears.

" I'm sorry my sunshine. I do like you I like you very much. I don't want my friends to know about us because they will drop me. I meant nothing I said and I am lesbian. I need you in my life and griffin means nothing to me. I hesitated because I was just scared and I didn't know if they were close to us. Everything I said in the bathroom wasn't true." She explains crying.

I walk up to her and hug her. " you don't have to tell your friends" I say. " thank you" she says smiling as I smile at her back.

This was short but I haven't updated in a while so I needed to write something lol