Popular- vance hopper

My boyfriend vance was popular and I was the nerdy girl in the school. We both decided to keep our relationship a secret.

Im walking down the hallway and looking at Vance and his friends. Vance looks at me and his friends laugh" yo dude the nerd is staring at you" one of them yells out.

" what are you looking at you fucking looser" vance says. My heart sinks. I understand we're keeping our relationship a secret but the things he says hurts.

" Vance i think she likes you" the same guy says. " in case you do just saying I would never love a ugly girl like you" vance says

I walk away with tears in my eyes. I run to the bathroom and open the stall door holding the tears in my eyes in.

Once i get in I let it all out. I sob into my hands because of what Vance says. He says such mean shit about me and expects me to be okay when school is over and the only way he apologizes is by hugging me.

The bathroom doors open and it's Vance and his friends. " yo nerd open up" his friend jack says banging on the stall door.

" man now I know why her dad left her" vance says laughing. That's it. Fuck this secret relationship I've had enough of his ass

Always saying mean things and never apologizing to me. I open the stall door and run away. The school bell rings which means it's the end of the day.

Vance comes running up to me when we're far from the school and his friends " hey babe how was your day" he asks

" it was shit Vance. Because of you, it was all because of you. You make me sad every fucking day by saying things. You call me ugly, fat, annoying and stupid. You took it way too far today when you started talking about my dad. Go fuck yourself" i say and walk away from Vance as his face drops

Vance's pov
Shit. I'm starting to realize maybe I did take it too far. I shouldn't have said anything about her dad to my friends. I was the only one who knew about it and she felt safe enough to tell me.

" y/n wait please" i yell out for her. " what could you possibly have to say know" she says annoyed and hurt.

" i did take it too far. And I will never bully you in front of my friends again. You mean the world to me and I hate seeing you hurt. I'll tell everyone we're a thing and I'll stop being friends with those assholes. I'll do anything for you to forgive me. We won't be a secret anymore." I beg for her forgiveness.

" you tell your friends my dad is still here and you tell them everything and I mean everything. Hurt me again and I will murder you Vance because I know i deserve better than that"

" of course" i say and bring her into a hug.

Next day

" listen up assholes. I'm dating y/n so leave her alone " i say and my friends look at me " you hated her yesterday now you don't?" My friend Robin says.

" well we've been dating for three months" i explain. " dude you said all that shit about her to her face while you guys were a couple? That's fucked up" jack says

" yeah I understand it's fucked but if you say anything about her again I will kill you and same goes for me" i say and they nod