Gbf-vance

Your pov
My boyfriend vance has never been the type of guy to show affection. Whenever I try to hug him or touch him he just moves  away.

That means he also never hugs me or kisses me or even smiles at me  but I still love him. I love him a ton.

Today i walked to the grab n go to see him. Once I walk in I see a girl with her arm around his shoulder and he's smiling. What the fuck."hey Vance who's this?" I ask and his smile drops.

" my girl best friend sage" he says with no emotion in his voice. " we should go" sage says and Vance immediately stops playing pinball. Wierd he's never done that for me before.

" where should we go?" I ask. " maybe we could get food" she says and he wraps his arm around her waist. I'm walking behind them to the restaurant as they smile and laugh at each other.  It feels like I'm third wheeling with my own boyfriend and his stupid girl best friend.

Once we get there they sit beside each other in a booth. " whatcha want sage I'll buy it for you. Y/n you have money right?" He asks. " mhm" I say upset. The whole entire time they barely even notice me. Vance even looked at me and told me he forgot I was there.

I pay and we all walk out. " I should go. Nice meeting you y/n!" She says and walks away. " how was your day" he says with no emotion. I ignore him and just walk to my house and he follows me

" what's up with you" he asks. " what's up with me? What the fuck is up with you. Your so fucking cold hearted it's like you don't even love me. Then some chick comes and your all over her. Oh yeah makes sense how you can show love and affection to your best friend but not your own fucking girlfriend. We're done Vance. I need someone who loves me. Not someone who  doesn't give a shit about their girlfriend but cares about their best friend. Go fuck yourself" I say and walk backwards holding up the middle finger.

Vance stands there with tears in his eyes. "Please don't go!" He says and I stop to listen to him. " I love you. A ton and I know I haven't shown it. I'm so goddamn scared of turning into my dad and abusing my girlfriend like he does. I thought if I didn't show you  love it would be better for the both of us" he says

" still doesn't explain the situation with your best friend" I say mad. " she's not my girlfriend. I can't abuse her. But there's nothing going on between us I swear" Vance says and runs up to me and pulls me into a hug.

I go stiff and don't know what to do cause he's never hugged me and I don't know if he wants me to hug him back. " please hug me back" he says. I hug him and we stand like that for a while." I love you so much and I'm so so so sorry. Please give me another chance" he says and I kiss him and he smiles.

" even if we were still broken up I don't think I could've lived without you" I tell him and we go back to hugging.

I need help. So my crush has been like talking and acknowledging my best friend and she's been laughing and smiling and his jokes n stuff. She reminds me daily that he's so ugly but like she always makes an excuse so that I can talk to him then she just joins the conversation or whatever. Do they like each other?