Its okay - gwen

Your pov
Today I was walking to school without my girlfriend Gwen because she said she had to do something. As I'm walking past I see gwen against a metal gate with finneys bully and the other two beating him up. I grab a sharp rock and run towards the two People beating finney up. I smash one of the boys in the head and throw the rock at the other boys nose. Finney crawls over to Gwen and I grab a tissue. " shit Gwen. Are you okay" I ask her and she takes the tissue and wipes her nose and mouth. " HURT THEM AGAIN AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" I tell boys and they run away. I give finney a tissue too and he wipes his cuts off. " idk ask robin or something how to help with the cuts better" I say to finney. " I will. Hey thanks for helping y/n" finney says. " no problem" I tell him and he walks away.

" thank you" gwen says and hugs me " it's okay " I tell her. She starts crying. " why are you crying." I ask her and grab her face. " I just feel guilty. You have to put up with so much bullshit and it's all my fault" she says. " nothings your fault gwenny I love you so fucking much and nothing will ever change that" I say and kiss her. She wipes her tears and smiles and kisses me back . We both stand up and then hug again. We start walking to school and see everyone looking at us. It's not because we're holding hands because everyone knows we're dating? " did they already find out about what happened? Those little fuckers can't keep their mouth shut" I say and Gwen laughs. " I know right" she says and we go inside the school.  We go to our lockers and Gwen runs up to me and asks me what class I have.

" fucking gym! I swear to god. What about you?" I ask her. " gym as well. I hate gym so fucking much but atleast I'll be with you" she says and we walk to gym

Nothing will ever stop me from loving this girl with my whole heart. Even if she hates me I think I'd still love her