Bully-vance

Your pov

Vance has been bullying me ever since October of the 6th grade. I don't know what he had against me. We liked each other in kindergarten up to grade 3 then just never talked again so he has no reason to hate me. Vance is known as the " tough guy" but I'm not scared of that wimp. He cried when I scratched him and a little blood was coming out his arm. Yeah. He's sooo tough shiver me Timbers.

I was sitting in class and felt paper balls being thrown at my head. I opened one up. " can you move I don't want to look at your fatass - Vance" I read. " why don't you move instead. It isn't that hard you worthless piece of dog shit" I wrote back and threw it at him hard. He read it and glared and me and stood up so he didn't sit behind me any more. I've never taken the things he says to heart cause obviously he's just obsessed with me and that's why he always starts shit with me. The bell rings and it's the end of school. I'm walking out and I hear Vance yell my name. " you thought you were so fucking funny huh?" He says mad. " yeah. I did" I say and walk away but there's people crowding us. " can you fucking move I wanna go home" I say as I push them and feel someone grab my arm.

" I'm talking to you dipshit" he says. " I like how you wonder sometimes wonder why your dad hung himself. It's obvious he did it cause of you. I wouldn't Want to deal with a shitty daughter like you" Vance says. What the fuck. I get it we hate each other but that's just unfair. I've had enough of his bullshit and punch him. He holds his nose as I get on top of him and don't stop. He's trying his hardest to get me off so he doesn't ruin his reputation of being the school bad boy/ toughest kid in the school. " DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY AGAIN. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" I scream and take out a pen I keep for self defence. It's not actually a pen it's a disguised knife. " YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE VANCE HOPPER?" I yell as the people are shouting. " CRAZY BITCH" he yells at me. " YOU WANNA SEE CRAZY OH ILL SHOW YOU CRAZY." I lunge at him and he stands up and the teachers pull us away from each other

I've never thrown hands at him before cause usually he just calls me dumb and ugly. He's never said something like this before. His blood is running down my hands and blood running down his mouth and nose. We get thrown into the office. " what the hell is wrong with you two?" The principle yells. " he was basically asking to fucking die when he said that about my dad" I say. " your the quite kid y/n. Nobody expected that from you. Your reputation is gonna be ruined because of this." She says mad at me. " don't be fucking mad at me. Be mad at that asshole who told me it was my fault my father hung himself" I say angry." It's also the end of fucking school why am i here?" I say and get up to leave until she pulls me back. " your not leaving I will be calling your parents" she says and pulls Vance into a different room.

When he comes out we just silently sit next to each other. " I hope you get hit by a fucking car and die" I say to him. " whatever" he says. " not gonna fight back huh?" I say. " no just shut the fuck up" he says and puts his head in his arms. I do the same. " so why'd you say it" I ask him. " say what?" He says. " about my dad?" I say. " it was fucking stupid. I shouldn't be saying that shit knowing my dad is a alcoholic piece of shit who hits me and is drunk almost every day" he says. " my dad was the same." I tell him. " I don't know why I get so offended knowing he almost killed me in 6th grade" I say. He looks at me. " how and why?" He says. " me and you got into a fight and he dragged me to the car once he got a call from the principal and didn't speak to me until we got home. He dragged me inside by my hair and was hitting me with a broken beer bottle and it was cutting me from how sharp the glass was. I was passed out and he just didn't stop. He eventually did and then he just left me there to die. The police found me" I explained.

" shit" he says and looks at me. " kinda glad he's dead. I don't know why I overreacted and threatened to kill you. I'm scared of being just like him but I think I am. Man I don't want to hurt anyone. I know my moms gonna give me shit and hit me with the belt again." I say. " understandable" he says and rests his hand on mine. " I'm sorry for being such a asshole to you for all these years. I thought maybe everything would go away if I pretended to hate you." He says. " you though what would go away" I ask. " my feelings towards you. There still there and they just keep getting bigger. I don't want them to win because I know after all the shit I've done you'd never want me." He says. " I feel the same about you Vance. I've never stopped liking you and I've been so sad ever since we stopped talking cause you were my only escape from home" I tell him

" I'm sorry" he says and pulls me into a hug. " let me take you out on the weekend. Somewhere nice like bowling or something I don't fucking know I've never taken a girl out before" he says. I smile and laugh. " that's perfect Vance. It's the though that counts." I tell him and he smiles aswell.

Anyways Vance and y/n date after the 1st date