Dating robin arellano

•likes when you read while his head is laying on your lap

•is definitely the man in the relationship and all except for when your cuddling.

•if he can't touch you or you don't hold him for atleast 20 minutes a day he will cry. But he prefers when he's on top of you while you hold him and your both asleep.

•takes you on dates a lot because he just loves you too much.

•he will sometimes let you pick a different movie to watch at the drive in that's not Texas chainsaw massacre.

•you being best friends with finney and Gwen.

•will beat anyone up for you. Like if a boy in the school made you feel bad about yourself or cry he will try to kill him.

•has a massive soft spot for you and finney teases him about it. He could be mad for the whole day and then he sees you and runs to you and hugs you then his day is automatically better.

•if you cry he will not let you go until you pull away. He would also definitely trace shapes on your back and tell you everything he likes about you( if he said EVERYTHING you guys would be there for days)

•you can tell him anything. Wether it's what happens at home,gossip or mental health problems he will always be there for you because he just somehow always knows what to say.

•overall a great boyfriend. Your parents love him because he treats you like a queen. He would open doors for you, pull chairs out for you,help you up if you fell and helps you cook.

•will not hesitate to say I love you whenever.

•would not let you buy your own stuff at the grab n go or at the mall. Doesn't want you spending your money so he spends his.

•calls you mi amor and beautiful.

•the only person he let's touch his hair is you. Would also ask you to cut his hair cause your super good at it and 1 his uncle sucks at it and 2 his mom would try to make him cut it short. He will never cut his hair short because you love it long and so does he

Should I do Vance hopper or billy showalter next?