Gossip- robin

Your pov
The gossip is real gossip that me and my best friend Jodi talk about

I'm currently walking home from school with Gwen and all we do is gossip about the bitchy girls in our grades. " yeah and Zoe was being really homophobic towards Lilith" Gwen says. " my friend Zoe?" I say and my jaw drops. " yess!" She says just as shocked as I was. " no way!! She always told me SHE was gay?" I say confused. " apparently not because she said some really bad stuff." She says. " that's crazy" I say. " omg Gwen and lia is such a pick me!! She always leaves me whenever we do partner projects to go talk to the boys and she never stops annoying them" I say. " I know right and she always says stuff like.. ohh boysss let's compare hand sizes im so petite" Gwen says mocking lia. " I literally couldn't tell a difference between her and that amazing impression" I say laughing. We finally get to Gwen's house and I hug her and say goodbye.

Since I'm bored I walk to robins house needing to tell Robin everything aswell since I never keep secrets from him. I knock on the door and he answers and immediately his eyes brighten and he smiles and hugs me. " hi baby" he says and kisses my jaw." Hi" I say and he lets me walk in. " are you ok? You never just randomly come here.. do I need to kick someone's ass for Saying something?" He says. " no.. but I have some amazing gossip." I say. " tell me right now" he says and drags me to his room. " so there's this girl I hate and-" before I could finish he cuts me off. " who do we hate?" He says and I start blushing over the fact he said who do we hate and not who do I hate." Lia. Don't get me wrong I'm her friend and all and she's funny but she's such a massive pick me.. every second it's always. Oh look at me boys I'm so pretty.. look at my beautiful nails blah blah blah  plus she has a massive crush on you and told me to break up with you cause you guys would be a cuter couple. She always talks to the boys and never girls cause apparently they cause more drama" I say. " she's like the definition of pick me choose me love me you know?" He says.

" yeah and then there's this one bitch Mitch. He's been talking shit about me for like months now and he's to much of a pussy to tell me. Like sometimes I just get so mad I start sobbing. But then the next morning everything fine again. I wish people weren't such assholes all the time." I say and robin pulls me in to a hug. " don't cry over him. He's a insecure bitch who thinks it's fun to make girls cry. Don't listen to whatever he says. I'll fucking kill him if he says anything about my girl again." He says while still hugging me then we lay down. " thanks for being a person I can always come to and just trust with all my secrets. I've never met someone like you before. I love you so much" I tell Robin. " I love you too. I'll trust you always and forever. yo tambien nunca dejare de protegerte mi amor" robin says grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him and putting his face in my neck.

I slowly start to fall asleep in his arms. Knowing I will always be safe and loved no matter what when I am with him

Pretend it's like late and night or whatever. Like they talked for hours and it's dark now💀