I love you- vance hopper

Your pov

I was dumb and fell in love with Vance hopper. He's dating Veronica, my bully. I never wanted to fall in love with him but I just did.

I never told Vance that Veronica would bully me.

It started getting really bad around last week when she found out I liked Vance. She started punching and kicking me and knocking me out.

Vance would ask who did this to me and I'd say nothing.

Currently I am outside getting my shit kicked by Veronica. " STUPID WHORE! LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE" she yells and punches me hard and I fall over.

" I'm sorry" I say crying and she kicks me multiple times. I hit my head and there's blood pouring out of it. " hope you learned your lesson slut" she says and spits on me as I slowly pass out.

I have been laying on this Grass for hours. I feel myself wake up and Vance yelling at me to wake up and thunder growling

" jesus y/n what the fuck happened" he says observing my face. " nothing Vance im going to just go home" I say wanting to avoid interactions with him cause i don't feel like getting beat up again.

" stop telling me bullshit. Who is doing this to you I'll fucking kill them" he says mad and runs towards me.

" well guess your gonna have to kill your girlfriend. Apparently she found out I liked you and know she's beating me up every day. What a girl you have there Vance"

" I-im sorry y/n but I like her.. not you" he says and looks at me shaking his head and scoffing running away.

Stupid peice of shit y/n. Why would you tell him? You should've Just said nothing again. Why do you always talk so much? I think and touch my nose feeling it very out of place.

I walk home and slam the door upset that I lost my best friend.

Vance's pov

I walk home in the rain crying. Yes I'm crying. I'm crying over the fact I have ruined everything with my bestfriend of 11 years. Yes I'm 14 I know that but we've been best friends since I was born basically.

I told her I loved Veronica and not her. Truth is I love y/n more than anything. She's my safe space. I talk to her and cry In her arms for hours about my dad and how I hate being the mean guy and just want friends.

And she always listens. She never makes fun of me or tells anyone these things. Veronica told all her friends my secrets. And said I was acting like a pussy for crying.

But y/n is sweet and comforts me whenever I need it.

I go home and slam the door shut. My mom looks over at me and I sniffle and wipe my tears. " what's going on sweetie?" She says softly. " I ruined it with y/n. Veronica bully's her and beats her up everyday and when she told me she liked me I said I didn't like her and I liked Veronica" I say crying into my moms arms.

" Vance you know y/n likes you. She isn't gonna give up that easily. Try to make things right  before she changes her mind" my mom says as I let go and hear the phone ring.

" hello?" I say. " why were you talking to that bitch y/n today" Veronica says. " because I fucking love her. You treat me like shit. Atleast I can come to y/n and open up to her without being called weak or a softie. We're fucking done" I say and hang up

A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders when I did that. I sigh and dial y/ns number. " hi" she says. " y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I do like you. I don't like her because I can't be myself around her. I'm glad you don't call me a pussy boy when i cry and you hug me and tell me everything will be okay. I am in love with you and you know I have a hard time saying that. Please please please give me a second Chance" I say begging over the phone.

" Vance i love you too. I'll give you a second chance but if you fuck up again theres no more second chances" she says and I laugh and say yes. She asks me to come over so I run out the door to her house.

Y/ns pov

I'm so glad Vance finally confessed to me. I love that boy with all my heart. Literally minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Vance with tear stained cheeks.

" oh Vance Come here" I say and open my arms. He dives into them hugging me as tight as possible as the rain pours onto us.

" I love you. I love you so fucking much" he says whispering as I smile. " I love you too Vance. More than anyone ever could" I say back

" can I please fuck you right now Im so turned on"

" Vance shut up and enjoy this moment"