Paper boy part 2

Part two
Your pov

I finally fall asleep. I wake up and pick out some shorts and a hoodie. I get ready for school and then pout On some makeup. I go downstairs and eat breakfast.

" I'm excited for school today" I say eating a pancake. " Is it cause of billy?" My brother asks and I nod. My mom laughs. I check the time and realize I need to leave now or else I'll be late.

" shit I gotta go" I say and grab my stuff. " my mom! Bye Jacob" I say and leave. I start speed walking towards the school. I see billy walking in.

I to him and he looks behind him and smiles. " hey y/n!" He says. " hi!" I say and put my arm around his shoulder. He smirks and blushes looking down.

Everyone looks at us confused. " why are they all looking at us?" I ask. " cause I'm me and your popular" he says. " oh well. Ignore everyone" I say and smile at him as we walk inside of the school.

" so what class you got first?" he asks me. " math" i say and groan. " yeah me too" he says and we smile and walk there after putting our backpacks in our lockers.

we walk into math. our teacher lets us sit wherever we want. " billy come sit beside me" i say and point to the desk next to mine. " okay" he says and sits beside me. " alright class ple- oh y/n and billy next to eachother? thats something you wouldnt see on a regular day" my math teacher says as me and billy laugh.

time skip to after school cuz im lazy and need to get ready for school in 13 minutes

as were getting our backpacks three boys come up to billy. " hey billy" the one boy says and pushes billy on his locker. im standing far away from him since i was talking to my friend. i look over and see them.

" leave me alone" he says and the boys laugh. he quickly walks outside and they follow him. i grab my backpack and run outside. i see billy being pushed onto the ground the the boy with ginger hair punches billy.

i grab a rock and run towards them. " get off of him!" i yell and drop my backpack. i run towards them and punch the boy with ginger hair. one of the boys grabs my neck from behind so i flip him and drop him to the ground. he yells in pain and starts crying about how he thinks he broke his arm

the other boy tries to punch me but i take the rock and punch him in the face with it in my hand. once their all down i grab billy. there are tears coming out of his eyes and blood pouring out of his nose. i look at the boys and they all run away.

" billy come with me ill help clean the cuts" i say and he nods and comes back to my house with me. he was walking behind me sniffling the whole time. i feel so bad for him.

once we get inside i grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom. i sit him on my counter. i take my thumbs and wipe away his tears. i grab a washcloth and start to clean his forehead. theres a giant cut on it. then i wipe the blood away that was coming out of his nose. i go to touch his back but then i feel its wet.

i pull my hand away and see that its red. i lift his shift up and see a cut on his back and blood spilling everywhere. " i landed on a piece of glass" he says and my jaw drops " i got it out tho thats why its bleeding" he explains. i grab a big towel and put it on the cut. i keep it there till the bleeding stops. i put a big bandaid on it and give him one of my shirts.

we go and lay down on my bed. he wraps his arms around me and i do the same. i start to think about things. well not things.. im thinking about billy. i want to ask him if he can be my boyfriend but im to nervous to ask. " y/n?" he asks me. " yeah?" i say. " will you uh.. be my girlfriend?" he says almost like he was reading my mind. 

" i was going to ask you the same thing." i say smiling then we both kiss.

the end bae