Just friends?-madeleine mcgraw

Someone requested this so I'll do it!

Your pov
Me and my best friend maddy have always been really close. Like a little too close. She always tells me she has a crush on a boy named Logan which makes me jealous for some reason. She's always staring at him and laughing when he talks to her. But she always sits in my lap, kisses my cheek,cuddles with me and holds my hand. She even said she would marry me  when we were 11 when she was on the set of the black phone.

I can't help but feel jealous of Logan. I feel happy when I'm with her and sad when I'm not. I get butterflies when she talks about me or says my name. I even make fake scenarios of us before I go to bed.

I even switched schools because she asked me to. I always tell my myself that it's just something friends do.

As im in class thinking about all of this I hear the door open. " sorry I was late my bus didn't come" I hear a familiar voice say. Thank god I thought she wasn't gonna come to school today. She looks around then sees me and speed walks over to me.

" guess what happened!" She says excitedly. "What!" I say. " Logan asked me for my number" she says and  my smile kinda drops. " oh! Congrats" I say and she looks confused but then does her work. Tears start slowly forming in my eyes.

I ask the teacher to go to the bathroom and she says yes.  I run out of the class and they start spilling out. Everyone could hear because I was technically still in the class.

The teacher walks out and asks me if I'm okay. She says I just need 15 minutes to cool down and to come back inside when I'm ready. I hide in a corner sobbing while hiccuping. I can't be In love with Madeleine. She would never love me back

I think to myself. The popular kid leaves the class and looks at me. I stop making sounds because I would rather die then cry infront of the popular kids.

Madeleine comes out and asks if I'm okay. I nod and she goes back inside and I follow her.

Time skip

After class it's break. We sometimes hang out in the bathroom on our phones and just talk. " y/n are you jealous of me and Logan?" Madeleine asks. " ew of course not" I say. " really? Cause when I told you he asked for my number you started crying" she says and I stop walking.

" because I'm In love with you! You and only you. I think about you when I'm falling asleep and your the first thing I think about when I wake up. I don't want to be just friends with you maddy. I want to be with you forever and forever. Screw Logan. I don't want to ruin our friendship but I don't think you know what it's like to be In love with the wrong person" I say and tears start spilling out of my eyes ( the goldfinch reference)

" I shouldn't love you. You love Logan and I know I don't have a chance. You might not want to be with me because some of your fans might stop supporting you or you just see me as a friend. But I can imagine us together. I can't imagine myself with anyone else because I have never been happier then when I met you" I say and Madeleine hugs me.

" I do know what it's like. I have loved you since I turned 9. We met when we were 7 and that's when I started loving you. I tried to force myself into school crushes and Logan. I don't like Logan I like you. I want to marry you. I don't care what my fans say or even my family. I've been giving you signs I liked you.  I just never told you because I didn't think you liked girls" she says and we pull away.

She pulls me into the bathroom and kisses me. " so be my girlfriend" I tell her and she smiles." I would love to" she says and we both hug again.

I kinda with there were more Madeleine McGraw stories😭