Bracelet - vance

Your pov
Still in the 70s

Today was the day I was going to finally tell Vance that I loved him. I mean honest to god I think I love him more than anything else. I made him a bracelet with his name on it to give to him. He told me he liked the last bracelet I gave him so hopefully he likes this one. He did loose it tho but that's fine with me. As I'm walking to my house I knock and there's no answer. I walk in anyways cause he told me to walk in even if he's not home.

" dude I told her I lost the last one cause it was fucking ugly I don't wanna wear that shit. She's always making me wear jewelry that I don't even like." He says and my smile drops. I run out of his house with tears running down my cheeks. I throw the bracelet into the trash and walk home. Not to mention it was our two year anniversary so that's why I made him this. Why am I like this? I should just stop caring so much about people. I never said I love you before because he isn't the type of person that would say it back.

Once I get home I run to my room and wipe my tears. I just sit there thinking about what I'm gonna do when I have to eventually see him.

Vance's pov
After talking to Robin I sit there waiting for my girlfriend to come. I decided to take out the garbage so my mom doesn't yell at  me to do it. I smile just thinking about y/n. Once I get there I see a bracelet on the ground. I pick it up and it says. " Vance" With the colours black and red. Not to mention I did hear the door open while calling Robin. No fucking way did she hear what I said about her. I drop the bracelet and run to the phone. I dial her number and wait but there's no answer. " shit shit shit" I say.

I walk out of my house and start speed walking to her house. I get there in 10 minutes and knock five times. She answers and she looks like shit. " jesus what happened to you". I ask. " do you even care about me Vance? Like honestly. Why can't you just say I love you and appreciate what I do for you. Sorry you don't like the bracelets that take me an hour to make for you and taking the time out of my day to do something nice for you." She says rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. I feel like a bitch right now. " I- I do care it's just that I'm not really a jewelry person you know?" I do love you. I love you more than anything but I'm scared to  admit it" I say. " you could've said you didn't like jewelry. You didn't have to go on a fucking rant to someone how much you don't like it. It would've saved me so much time and energy if I knew you didn't like it." She says and looks down. " I know. I feel like a piece of shit and I'm sorry. So so sorry. I hope you forgive me" I say with tears filling up in my eyes.

I don't want her to break up with me. I think it's probably my biggest fear. " please don't break up with me" I say finally breaking down crying. " never Vance" she says and I jump in her arms to hug her. " even if I wanted to I don't think I could handle not loving you" she says

Anyways like I sit beside my crush and he told me he got a 🦴 because of how beautiful I was JAJSJAJJWJ I feel special anyway do you guys think he likes me. Also sorry for not responding to comments I just can't cause somethings wrong💀