Birthday - finney

this is kind of based on the anniversary of mickey and Ian in shameless we're he " forgot" so yeah. Also just because I love gallavich.

Your pov
Today it was my birthday and I'm super excited to see Finney. I actually tried to look nice when I went to see him cause it was my 14th birthday duh. He said to come at 3 and it was 2:45. I haven't seen any of my other friends in person and their not answering the phone. Maybe their parents were using it or something. I decided I was going to leave since it was a 15 minute walk so I would be there by exactly 3:00. I put my shoes on and tell my mom I was leaving. I walked at a medium pace(ifykyk) and got there at 2:58. I knocked on the door and finney answered it. " hey y/n! You look nice is it a special occasion today or something" Finney asks. " yeah.. don't you remember?" I say smiling. " no??" He says. " cmon Finney what day is it" I say. " Saturday October 15th??" He says. " never mind" I say a little sad that my own boyfriend forgot my birthday.

Time skip
The whole day I've been trying to say little things that might make him remember. I could just say hey finney you idiot it's my fucking birthday!!. But no. I hate speaking up for myself and telling people it's my birthday. I don't know why but I'm just different like that. It's currently 6:25 and me and finney have been cuddling while watching movies even tho I'm still a bit sad. " I'll walk you home" he says as we get up and put our shoes on. It's fall so it's cold but not cold enough to the point we need jackets yet. As we're walking I'm mad and upset he can remember all this science bullshit but not his own girlfriends birthday. Once we get there the lights are off. I go to turn them on and Donna, Gwen, Vance, billy, griffin, robin, Bruce and my mom pop up. My face lights up as they blow into those party things. Finney hugs me and says " I could never forget your birthday. I love you way to much." Now I regret all the things I said about him in my head. I was just mad who cares. ". I love you too Finney" I say as he kisses my cheek.

This was definitely one of the best birthdays ever. Donna and Gwen slept over and we had the best night ever.