idk a title- madeleine mcgraw

Doing a story about her cause I see literally none and she's so pretty 🤭
Your 14 ( birthday was two months ago) madeleines 13 turning 14 in a month:)

Your pov:
I am on the set of enola Holmes 2 and I have a kissing scene with a boy my age. I'm pretty sure he has a crush on me but I don't know how to tell him I have a girlfriend and I'm also not straight( 💀) I told madeleine that the kiss is going to mean nothing and I hope she believes me. I am going back home today after my scenes and I'm going to surprise her cause I told her I wouldn't be home for another week. My parents and her parents planned it.

Time skip ( acting the scene)  ur pov
I don't know how to tell you this but I think I love you jack. I say and lean in to kiss him for the scene. We kiss and they yell cut" that was perfect! See you next week" I wipe my lips off and he looks at me confused.
Time skip
I hear my phone ring and I answered it. " hey y/n/n"
Madeleine says. " hi maddy!" I say I feel like someone is watching me but I ignore it. " I'm so excited to see you next week baby!" she says. " me too! I missed you so much my love. I have to go but I promise I will call you back okay! I love you." I say " I love you too bye!" She says. I open the curtains from my tent or wyv it's called. I see Millie and will ( aka jack) I jump and scream. " AHH WHAT THE HELL" they laugh. " sorry we just wanted to scare you" Millie says. " yeah. Just wanted to scare you" he says in a bitchey tone. Did he hear me on the phone with her and now he's mad at me? I mean sucks to suck cause I'm not interested in men. Will walks away and I don't see him for the rest of the day. I go live on instagram with Millie for a hour and then it's time to go home. my mom picks me up and says" are you excited to see your best friend?" we didn't tell anyone since we didn't know if they would be supportive or not. " yeah! I can't wait" I say smiling.
Time skip
We get to maddys house and her mom comes. " she's in her room" her mom says smiling. We all go up to her room and I see them recording. Im nervous cause they're recording it but whatever. I knock on the door and she opens it . " HOLY SHIT Y/N I MISSES YOU SO MUCH." She says and hugs me. I hug her back tight " I missed you to maddy!" I say. I don't think she saw our parents recording or even saw them in general because she kissed me. I mean I don't mind i wanted to her too. Everyone has a surprised reaction but I still kiss back. She pulls away and looks at everyone. " oh. Hi y/m/n" everyone looks confused " are you guys like dating or??" Her siblings say. " yes" we both say. " EEEK" our parents say. " I knew it" they all say" I smile and hug her again.

The end
I'm def gonna make another one cause this is probably my favourite story out of all of them 🤭🤭🤭