Sleep apnea- bruce yamada

I did not write this!! Credits to Z0mbieL4ndL0ver

You and Bruce have been dating for a while. He knows that you have sleep apnea. Most of the time he was either at your house, or you were at his. Sometimes you were scared to be alone because of your sleep apnea. You wouldn't fall asleep on some nights if Bruce was not there.

"Y/n, come in." He smiled at me and let me in. " How are you?" He hugged me tightly. " I'm good, Bruce. Thank you, what about you?" We had small talked for a while until his mom finished dinner.

"Y/n, honey. How have you been?" His mom asked. I smiled at her as I poked at something that was on your plate. " I'm good, Mrs. Yamada. Thank you for asking, and for the food. How have you guys been." After Bruce and I finished eating, we went to his room.

Bruce and I had fell asleep, cuddling eachother. Later on in the night, I completely stopped breathing. I was squirming around, waking Bruce up. He saw that I wasn't breathing and attempted to wake me up. " Babe, wake up." He says while shaking me lightly. I shot up quickly and panted until I caught my breath

" I'm sorry for waking you up, Bruce" I sighed and looked at him. " No, no. Hey, it's okay. I'm only worried about you. It happened again?" He layed back down and smiled. " Yes, it did. The dream keeps coming back." " I understand... maybe I don't. But, I'm here for a reason."

He kissed my nose and I giggled " Are you to go back to sleep again?" " yes, dear" I rolled my eyes playfully. He smiled and started to cuddle me again.

I always feel safe when Bruce is around. The dreams just keep coming back, but he's always there to wake me up and make sure nothing happens. It makes me very happy, and I'm sure it makes him happy to know that I'm not dead.