Enemies to lovers- robin

Another robin story cause I ❤️ him
Tw: ed, body shaming, swearing, su!c!dal thoughts

I woke up early today. I did my hair teeth and put on some lip gloss and mascara. I put on some sweat pants and a green sweater. I don't feel like getting body shamed by robin today so I hope he Just leave me alone. I skip breakfast like I do every morning. I haven't eaten anything in 3 days. I'm just so tired of the bully's that maybe if I become stop eating they will finally just go away.  I Leave my house and start walking to school. This has been the first time in a while I've actually made it to school without matt matty or buzz trying to beat me up. I get into school and they all shout" hey fatty" I try to ignore them but can't help to feel upset. I go into science class and I have to sit in front of Robin. When class starts I feel papers being thrown and me from robin. " have you tried a diet or just not eating? I also heard sl!tt!ng your wrists could help you. Maybe you should try it" the note read. Maybe I should try it. I feel myself start to cry. Robin looks at me confused because I've never cried from one of his jokes before. I'm just so fucking tired of everything. And why is he looking scared for me. It's his fucking fault for saying that shit anyways. After school i start walking home but then matt matty and buzz come. I start running but they get me anyway." Your to fat can't even run away huh?" Matty says as they all start kicking and punching me. I don't really care anymore. I just let them kick me and punch me because I can't do it anymore. they kick me one last time and go back home. I start walking home. One I get there I start thinking about what Robin says. "Is he right. Maybe everything would be better if I died. I don't have any fiend anyways. It's not like anyone would care." I walk downstairs and grab a knife. I lock myself in the bathroom and that's when i sl!t my wrists. It felt good that I was finally never gonna get body shamed or bullied ever again. I start feeling tired but then i head the door rattling" Y/N OPEN THE DOOR" my big brother yells. " no" i sob out. He must've heard me scream from when I did it. He starts kicking the door and he finally unlocks it."I'm sorry" is all i say before everything went black.

Robins pov:
I feel bad about what I said to y/n. She's never cried before and it just kinda hurt me. The next morning I go to school and she isn't here. We get called into the gym. They start talking about how a student has tried to kill their selves. I wonder who did it. They start saying how they might not survive because of how it happend. I start looking around to see who's not here. The only person not her is y/n. Did she do it because of me? I start getting tears in my eyes. Why am I such a bitch. The girl I've had a crush on since grade one tried to take her life because of me? I thought if I just bullied her everything would stop. My feelings for her would just go away.

Cliffhanger cause it's like 3 am and I have school 💀sorry if this was shit I'm just rlly tired and can't see straigft