Sad- robin

I went on a walk and came back and my mom shaved my cat so she's hairless now and looks like a hairless rat😭 I'm gonna kms I can't even like comments anymore cause I need to " change my email" WTF

Your pov
My boyfriend robin has never cried in front of me. I thought that maybe he was just immune to sadness but that's not what happened today.

I was walking to school and heard " fight fight fight fight" and then looked and saw robin and moose. I ran there and pushed everyone away so I could have a closer look. " I will pound you like a nail you scrawny little —-" moose says.

Everyone goes oooh because moose just called robin a slur. He looks down and looks mad but still says " then do it" In a tough sounding voice. I knew he was upset but he didn't want to show it.

Time skip
After the fight robin runs to me and takes me to the boys bathroom. " are you ok?" I ask him. " yeah I'm fine" he says as I sit on the counter and grab some stuff do make sure his knuckles don't get infected.

" just making sure" I say and give him a smile. Deep down I know he wasn't "fine" but he just didn't want to admit it hurt him a little. He smiles back then looks back down and bites his lip fighting back tears.

" I know your not okay Robin" I say and jump down and hug him. I feel tears going onto my shoulder as robin sobs. " I'm sorry" he says still crying.

" there's nothing to be sorry about" I say and hold him while he cry's. I pull away a little. " please don't go" he says still sobbing. " I won't" I reassure him. I rub his back as he calms down a little.

" do you wanna talk about it?" I ask him. " what moose called me." He says. " moose is insecure. In grade six he used to bully me and say shit and I used to cry as well. Ava told me that it's just because he's insecure so that's why I'm telling you that as well. Don't take the things he says to heart. Your better then him I mean come on literally everybody knows that." I say and robin laughs. " please don't cry over moose. He's been a bully since the 4th grade. I bet when he goes home his entire mood just like changes and all of a sudden he's mister nice guy. You totally rocked his shit today so maybe he'll leave you alone now" I say and smiles smiles and hugs me again.

" thank you. For everything not just hugging me and telling me everything will be ok. For always being there for me and being the nicest person alive basically" Robin says and kisses me. I smile and say " anything for you"

Anyways 5 years later I got my drivers license and me Robin and Ava hit moose with a truck and he's now paralyzed and constipated (he looks like he's been constipated since he was like 2 but anyways)