Friends part two

Your pov

I wake up and decide I need a plan. Who's someone Vance has been jealous of? Robin Arellano. Robin is jealous of robin because hes the second best fighter in school.

I get out of bed and get ready for school. I walk downstairs, eat breakfast and then start walking to school.

I glance over and see Vance with his girlfriend smiling. I look ahead of me and see Robin walking alone. I run up to him and look at him.

" hey Robin!" I say. " hey!" He says and smiles. I feel eyes on me. " please help me make Vance jealous" I whisper as he nods wrapping his arm around my shoulder

I smile and look over at Vance and he quickly looks away. " he was looking" I say as robin looks at over at him. " so why are you making Vance jealous?" Robins asks curiously.

" I was gonna confess my feelings towards him but he got a girlfriend and then got mad at me" I tell Robin as he nods

" damn" he says as we walk into the school. " I should go to class. Bye Robin" I say as I walk to math.

I feel Vance sit beside me and look at me. " what the fuck was that all about" he says. " what was what all about?" I say.

" why did Robin put his arm around your shoulder" he says. " maybe I just moved on Vance" I say and roll my eyes.

He looks back at the teacher and I lean back in my chair.

The bell rings and I walk out of class but get pulled into a closet. I see it's Vance and I just roll my eyes. " jesus Vance" I say as he looks at me.

" tell me about you and robin" he says angrily. " holy shit I didn't expect you to care about it so much. You got a girlfriend. Why am I not allowed to date?" I say and walk out of the closet.

He grabs my arm again and pulls me into him and kisses me. " uh Vance" his girlfriend says from behind us

" ah shit" he says and runs his fingers threw his hair. " you cheated on me.. and forced her to kiss you? Kinda a dick move not gonna lie" she says and walks away.

He sighs and looks at me. " I'm really sorry" he says. " it's fine" I say and side smile.

" I loved you for a while. I gave up when I thought I didn't have a chance and got a girlfriend. I wish I knew you wanted me" he says as I hug him.

" I honestly wish the same thing vance" I say as we both laugh.

" ay get out my closet" the janitor says while pushing us out and grabbing a mop. " oh sorry" I say and walk to my locker.

" can we hang out today?" Vance asks as I nod.

School ends as I walk home and put on some comfortable clothes. I get ready all over again and wait until It's 7.

" mom I'm going to Vance's" I yell out and leave. I haven't hung out with Vance alone in a while. Usually Bruce or his younger brother griffin was there with us, but today we will be alone.

I knock on the door and Vance opens it and smiles. " how are you?" Vance says and pulls me into a hug. " it's been good since school ended" I say as we both laugh and go to his room.

" what should we do?" I say as Vance lays down on his bed. " lay down?" He suggests. As I smile and lay beside him. He clings on to me and kisses my cheek.

" cuddle me please" he asks and I put his head on my chest and wrap my arms around him. " I've never cuddled a person before. It feels nice" he says as I smile and play with his hair.

" I haven't either. It does feel nice" I say and massage his head. " I think I have a giant soft spot for you" he confesses and I look down at him.

" trust me I already knew that" I say and we both laugh. " you look really tierd Vance. Did you get much sleep?" I ask.

He shakes his head no. " how come?" I say. " I was thinking about you. I don't like making you cry" he whispers.

" get some sleep. I will as well" I say as Vance smiles. " goodnight" he says and reaches to turn his lamp off. " I love you Vance" I say as his eyes bolt awake.

" wait what" he says. " I love you" I say as he smiles and kisses me. " I love you too, so so so much" he says and tierdly moves his face down to my neck.

" we'll talk about this when we wake up" I say as we both laugh and Vance goes to lay down again.

" okay.. now goodnight for real" Vance says. " goodnight for real for real" I say and we both close our eyes to sleep.

" want head?" " shut the fuck up Vance go to sleep" " well damn I was just offering"