Sick- vance hopper

Not me getting the idea of this cause I'm sick rn 😭

Your pov
I wake up in the morning and hear gagging sounds. I rub my eyes and run to where they are. I look in the bathroom and see Vance throwing up. " oh god"
I say because I have emotophobia. I close my eyes and hold onto his hair so it doesn't get in the toilet.

Once he's done he looks up. " thank you. Also sorry" he says knowing that I have a huge phobia of it. " it's fine.. are you ok?" I ask him.

" I'm fine" he says and coughs and then sneezes. " I'll get ready for school" he says again

"Yeah no your laying back down and I'm going to get you water" I tell him and drag him back to his bed. " why?" He asks.

"Vance your literally sick" i tell him and go downstairs to get him water. The only cup left in the cupboard was his brothers scooby doo cup. I laugh picturing Vance drinking out of it.

I grab it and put some water in it. I run up the stairs spilling some water on me but I don't care.

" here you go" I tell him as he looks up at me. " was this really the cup you decided to pick" he says. I shrug my shoulders and say " it was the only one left. Plus I did catch you watching it once" I tell him as he rolls his eyes.

"Anyways thank you" he says and chugs the water making a face. " why is the water sweet" Vance asks. " maybe because you were throwing your guts up three minutes ago" I tell him and he nods.

" lay with me" vance says. I go on his bed and pull his head onto my chest and rub his head. If I get sick which I probably am I will kill someone but I don't get sick often.

He moans🤨 and I stop" are you ok?" I ask him. " yes I liked whatever you were doing" he tells me. I keep doing it and he closes his eyes. " if you get me sick I'm going to murder you" I whisper into his ear and kiss forehead

He just laughs and then falls asleep and I do aswell.

Anyways he got me sick so I turned into Ed sheeran and started singing bad habits and shat on his bed☺️