"he's dangerous"

Requests are always open.
Your friend's name is Desandra Murray

"Y/N, you at-least need to loosen up and get yourself a man," Desandra followed me through the school. "No, I don't need a boyfriend, all I want is my studies."

"You haven't gotten your virginity taken and you're 16, that's bad," she groped my breast with her hands. "Stop," I smack her hands away, "I thought of it, but there's a lot of red flags why I can't."

"Like what?" she asked. We sat outside the school on the benches, "The major one is, I might get pregnant, that's what I'm scared of, secondly I might get attached to the person who I did it with and three, I'm not ready."

"N****, you literally sound stupid right now, I'm going to find you a boyfriend," she said.

Honestly, I don't know how I'm still friends with her. My reputation is getting crushed, she sleeps around with a lot of guys, people think I do too. I just don't pay it any attention to be honest.

"Whatever." I got up and walked to my car. "I trust that you would find a decent guy," I rolled my eyes. "He's decent enough, well known in Harlem, cute smile too," she smiled.

I smiled at the cute smile part. She knows I love a guy with cute smile. "We meet him right now at Deli," she hopped into the car.

I drove off. "You want more description?" she asked. "Is he a thug? That's all I wanna know?" I asked. "Nope," she said.

"Perfect," I said. "What's wrong with thugs?" she asked. "They always come with their nonsense raps and gun violence," I said. "Not all thugs do that," she said.

"Are you defending them? They're all the same," I responded. "Okay, don't eat my head off," she said. "Trust me, I rather not, I can still see the semen stain in your hair," I smiled. "Bitch, fuck you," she laughed.

"And stop using that word around me," I said. "I used the word one time Y/N and that was when I called you stupid, you're black you shouldn't feel offended," she said. "Yeah, but it's not a good word," I said.

"Alright shut up," she said. She knows I'm joking, I don't have a problem with her using that word. "Alright, here's Deli," I parked my car and walked out.

"So you're telling me you planned to buy something, when I'm here to introduce you to a friend?" asked Desandra. "Your type of friends I don't ever want to meet, believe me," I scoff.

"Dang ma, that hurt my feelings," I heard. I turned around seeing the one and only Dd Osama, "You got to be kidding me right? You're setting me up with David Reyes? This wannabe rapper? This underage stoner? You got me fucked up hell no."

I walked into Deli, making my way to the snacks aisle. "He's ain't that bad, he's actually a nice person," she said. I took up five bags of hot Cheetos and 3 boxes of airheads, "but he's dangerous."

"You're kidding right? just give him a chance," she said. "No, doesn't he have grown ass women to be messing around with like he usually do, why me?" I asked.

How I sound makes him sound even worse than I think he is. He's fucking cute and all, but.....

"Good evening Mr. Shapiro," I placed the items on the counter. "What you doing with that much Cheetos?" he asked.

"You know I'm the only child so I get to buy whatever I want," I smiled. "And why was the boy talking to you?" he asked. "Just catching up on appropriations," I said.

"Don't get involved into guns and blunts, focus on your education," he said. "Don't worry, my GPA never went down from 4.0," I took my change and placed the items in the bag.

"Mr. Shapiro is too kind with you," whispered Desandra as I walked off. "His 19 year old son impregnated my 15 year old cousin, of course he'll be kind," I said.

"So you finna walk pass me?" Dd asked. "If you drop that stupid thug accent, I won't," I said. "Alright, so you're gonna walk pass me Y/N?" he asked.

Trying so hard not to like him making me liking him and I won't control myself

"How do you know my name?" I asked. "You're the most calm person I know of, of course I'll know you name," he smiled.

I tried my hardest not to blush. "Calm girls doesn't get along with nonsense." "Dawg, her attitude's bad," he smiled at Desandra. She chuckled.

"You guys fucking or something?" I asked. "No, we just good homies," said Desi.

I moved in front of him, "you think you can handle a calm girl?" "I've been with wild girls before, a calm girl is nothing compare them," he smiled. Fuck I love that smile.

"Alright, if you say so," I said, then pecked his lips. "That was quick," Desi said. "He's cute, no joke," I smiled, walking away.

"Yoo, did Y/N kissed you?" I turned to see Ddot. "How are you people knowing my name?" I asked.

"Cause you're the hottest girl they know," said Desandra, "he's Ddot." "Another wannabe rapper and yes I know who he is" I said. "You sound disappointed," said Dd. "I actually don't care David," I said.

"She called your first name," said Ddot. "I also know your name too Darrian," I said.

"She bad too," he said. "Thank you," I spun. "Dd mad for you," he said. "Alright, enough of this, I'm out."

"Can't I get a hug?" asked Dd. "Your waist or your neck?" I asked. "My neck, of course," he said. He pulled me in by my waist and put my hands around his neck. "Y'all cute," said Desi. I blushed into his neck.

"Wanna hang tomorrow?" he asked. "I have to study," I said. "I can come over and help you study," he smile. I scrunched my face up. "You don't think I can do junior year work?" he asked. "I know," I rolled my eyes.

Ddot laughed. "You don't have to help me study, we just can chill," I said. "It's a date." I blushed at his comment.

this is just a book, nth else.