Discord

Requests are always open.
Y/S: Your sister
Y/F/C: Your favourite cereal
Y/B/N: Your best-friend

I was chilling back in bed, scrolling through TikTok liking videos and sharing these bunch of funny stuffs to my best-friend.

Then there was this video which was an edit of me and Dd. "What the fuck, summertime sadness and shit?" I laughed to myself.

Not gonna lie, it was a great edit. I like it and comment underneath it with the 'bubble' emoji.

I walk to the kitchen to make myself cereal. My phone rang, seeing it's Noti. "Yo, Y/N join in on Discord," he said.

"Why?" I asked. "To question you of course," he said. "Alright," I said and hung up. I went on the app, join in Noti chat, waiting for him to join me.

I ate my cereal waiting on him, which took him minutes. Little bit after I saw my face knowing that I got join in.

"HI." "Wassup Y/N?" he asked. "You bothering my pea-, nah n**** what the fuck?" "What?" he asked. I hung up. "WHAT THE FUCK NOTI?!" I screamed knowing he wouldn't hear me either.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Y/S asked. "Nothing, just thinking out loud," I said.

He had Dd in the chat the whole time. He called again.

"Join back, it's whatever," he said. "It's whatever to you, tell me when you and your girl break up I'm finna do this same shit back n****, I said.

"Dd is harmless, come on," he said. Seeing Dd face wasn't that bad though. He wouldn't know I'm looking at him during the hours. "Fine," I rolled my eyes.

I joined in back. "Technology issues," I said. "Or scared you see your man right here," Noti said. "Nah bro, huh-uh," said Dd.

"I'm glad he's single," I softly read the comments. "Guys Osama is not single, you guys know a n**** like him can't be single, as one leave another one reach in," I said. "Dick what?" he asked me.

"Who the fuck you calling dick David?, you know I hate when you do that," I said. "Why you telling people my name?" he asked. "Question was not reached, try again," I rolled my eyes.

I continue eating. "What you eating there?" ask Noti. "Dd's blessings," I said sarcastically. Noti laughed. "You my blessing," Dd said. "I'm eating Y/F/C, best of all cereals," I said.

"N****, that cereal chop," said Dd. All he doing is trying to do is get to me.

"So tell me kids, why the fuck you broke up?" Noti asked, "who's going first though?" "I will," said Dd. "Okay, let's hear your lying side of story," I clapped.

He chuckled. "First thing first, she stopped texting me since her best-friend got her males to talk to, who she call friends, she stop seeing me even though she lives up SugarHills too," he said.

"N****, you know damn well I didn't text those n*****, Y/B/N gave them my number, you see messages popped up on my phone, but you can see they text, I didn't," I said, "I didn't stop seeing you, you've been busy with your friends n****, I don't wanna hear I'm clingy and shit, 'cause you would say it."

"Why would I be texting other n***** and I was madly in love with you bro?" I asked, shaking my head. "Ohh okay, so apparently I believe Y/N on this one, you was always busy with your friends Dd," said Noti.

"Word, you was the one that left though," said Dd. "Yeah, I remembered the reason though, you had your bitches all over you like fucking leeches, and you know I hate them girls," I said. "So I'm the problem?" he asked.

"If you put it like that," I said. "The chat asking Y/N what's her body count," said Noti. "Uhh, one," I looked at Dd. "Y'all little kids wilding," said Noti.

"Unlike you," I said. I got a private text from Dd on the app.

DD Osama
unblock me

I shook my head. "You hearing me Y/N?" ask Noti. "Sorry, I was reading something," I said. "You hear that Dd?" asked Noti. "Yeah, man," Dd said.

"Why would Dd care?" I asked. "I don't," he said. "I didn't want you to," I rolled my eyes.

"Kids, it's not healthy to be arguing," Noti said. "You literally told me to be in here, I didn't know this bitch ass was here," I said. "Noti, she loves me," Dd chuckled.

That darn smile. "So what if I do fool?" I asked. "I love you too n****," he said. "That's why I love romance y'all," said Noti.

"You just toxic n****, really toxic," I said. "I'll change for you though," he smiled. "Dick stop," I laughed. "Didn't you just said I should call you dick? Why you calling mw dick?" he asked.

I saw him got up. "Where you going Dd?" asked Noti. "I think I'm going to be off this," said Dd. "What's wrong?" asked Noti. "Nothing," he said.

"His girl home yall," Noti laughed. I chuckled. Dd was off.

Not too long ago, my door opened. I looked up at Dd. "I heard your door opened who that?" Noti asked. "My sister," I lied. I smiled at Dd. "Okay, my sister want my help," I said.

"You mean Dd," said Noti. "Shut up," I snickered. I hung up and smiled at him. He walked up to me and kissed me for 5 minutes. "I've been missing you baby," he smiled. "Really? that's cap," I said.

He looked at me in disbelief. "I'm joking dick," I hugged him. He grinned. "No like, I fucking miss you around, your fucking smile bro," I said.

"I miss holding you n****," he said. "I'm here," I smiled.

He slightly pushed me. I lie down, he then big spoon me. "I miss this," he said. "Y'all SugarHill n***** be wilding," I said. "You actually these girls be onto me?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. He chuckled, then kissed my cheek. I finally got Dd back, that's all I care about right now.