"how am I a home-wrecker?"

Requests are always open
Y/B/N: Your best friend's name

"I've never seen him that happy before," said Y/B/N. "Sure, I keep hoping I'm not sharing him like the last one," I said. "Dd likes you, he never stop talking about you to his friends," she claimed.

"You home-wrecking bitch, how dare you sleep with my boyfriend and you know he's dating me?!" asked Kodi. "Who am I sleeping with?" I asked.

The crowd in the form into a circle, but Dd wasn't anywhere to be found.

"David," she said. "You're dating David?" I asked, "how didn't anyone know that?" "Because he decided to make it confidential for the past 2 days," she said.

"So you've been dating him for 2 days? Y/N have been dating Dd for 11 months now," said Y/B/N. "You guys broke up, cut the lying!" she said.

"We never broke up before, so apparently you got that wrong," I said. "And how am I a home-wrecker, when you're the one who's getting engaged into a relationship with Dd and I?"

"I should kill you," she said. "Fighting a girl for a guy is immature and you surely don't respect female rights," I said.

"Stop talking peace to me bitch and come at me," she said. "You come at me," I said. She slapped at me. "You're not doing anything?" asked Y/B/N.

They were making noise as always. She was cheering them on. I kicked her, then she flew back on the floor.

"Y/N, let's go," said Dd. I walked away. "You're dating Kodi?" I asked. "No, I talked to her once about history project; she said she liked me, I corrected her about it and she went off, I didn't know she would come to you," he said.

"David, are you lying?" I asked. "Y/N, I'm not lying, you literally think I want Koddy," he said. "Kodi," I said. "I barely know her name to fuck," he said.

I smiled. "I will never cheat on you," he said. We walked out. "Fucking home-wrecker," Kodi mumbled, walking off with her bag.

Dd and I laughed.