Baby Mama pt.3

Requests are always open.
the last chapter of "Baby Mama"

'3 days before Y/N's labour'

I was packing up my things to make it to the hospital tomorrow. I don't know but, the hospital told me to be at the hospital before I give birth so it would be a quick process to monitor me.

I can't wait to get this weight off my back, I'm dying. I placed maternity postpartum pads in the bag first, my clothes to wear come out of the hospital, the babies' items and their clothes.

Dd zipped the bag for me. "You're nervous," I said. "You know I might signed a contract about yours or the babies death you know," he said. "I know," I said.

"And I would've to choose you," he said. "I know, but what if I want them to live," I asked. He looked very worried. "Look David, choose whatever you want, but just know that we're walking out that hospital with our both prince and princess," I said.

He smiled. It's great to have great spirit, Dd would be stressed out. "I just can't lose another person that I love, you know baby," he hugged me.

"You won't," I smiled and twist his curls. He rubbed my belly. "Chosen Ethan and Chance Raid Reyes, I welcome you to the world of music, cruelty, loving family and god's blessing," smiled Dd. I made the Chosen's middle name Ethan, because Notti always talked about his government name being one of my kid's name.

I chuckled. "I know I might not grow them stupid by locking them in the house and telling them bullshit that everyone is evil," I said. He laughed.

"They'll be around our moms, they offered the help," he said. "Is that it?" I asked, as he took my bag up.

He nod and kissed my lips before walking out the room. Jay drove us to the hospital. "Don't tear anything virgin," said Jay. "What the fuck?" I asked, while chuckling.

"What do you mean?" ask Dd. "N****, you got your pregnant and knows nothing about females being in labour?" ask Jay. I laughed. "Just leave it alone Dd, let your mom tell you," I said.

"This is why I don't like asking questions, y'all dayroom right now," said Dd. "There's nothing dayroom about the situation, you just don't understand," I smiled.

"Tell me," he said. "Okay, if Y/N is pushing your kids out, which she's going to, her crotch might tear to the butthole, if the tear is big," said Jay. "O my god," Dd said, obviously disgusted.

I laughed. "You should've think about your question idiot," said Jay, "your pull out game is weak as fuck." Jay mocked Dd.

I couldn't help but laugh.

*
'during labour'

I wasn't really in a lot pain, and yes Dd was here asking how am I not crying and screaming? I wasn't having his questions, 'cause I was focusing on the doctor so I avoided him.

My mom, DD's mom and Jay took turns by coming in and out.

"Take a deep breath, 1, 2, 3, push," the doctor implied. This was going on for over an hour, until they pulled out one of the babies.

"This is the girl," the doctor said. I was out of breath, but I had to smile. This is where I had to cry out, and squeezed DD's arm.

"The baby is coming, it's only 4cm away, so Mrs. Reyes we need you to push harder now," he said. "Push harder Y/N," said Dd.

Dd wiped my face, while I did what I was suppose to do. "Can I pull him out?" I asked. "What?" ask Dd. "I want to pull him out," I said.

I lent up, hold the baby and pull him out of me.

(What in the Kourtney Kardashian?")

"That's some crazy shit," Dd sighed in relief. I lay back down, while the doctors and nurses cleaned the area and the babies.

"That some crazy shit Y/N, you strong," said Dd. He was about to kiss me, but I stopped him. "Can't you see that I'm sweaty and disgusting?" I asked. "Can you see that you gave birth to my kids, you did a good job, lemme give you a kiss," he said.

I whined in annoyance. He chuckled, "ok, when you shower up."

*

I got showered up and I had to wait until the babies poop so they can let me go home and I was already tired of the hospital scent.

Which they took 2 days to. After that I walked out with Chosen in my arm and Chance in DD's arm. "This took long," said Dd, sitting in the car, then Jay drove off.

"Oh yeah," I chuckled, "Be prepared for non stop crying for the next 3 months, when you know you have hella fucking mood swings." "Shut up, we'll take turns," he said.

"What you'll do? Bring the baby to me?" I asked. "No, you'll sleep, but I'll breastfeed them with yours," Dd said.

Jay laughed at him. "That's a good idea, baby," I smiled. "So why is Jay laughing?" ask Dd. "Because he's a cunt," I laughed.

*

Everyone wanted to hold them. "They look exactly like Dd, they have his nose, and his lips," said my dad. I smiled. I did all this work for everyone to say they look like Dd?

"I know," he smiled. I rolled my eyes. "You nasty fuck, pushed out 2 human beings and still here looking strong as ever," said Jules. "Try it," I said. "The fuck? You think I wanna be the talk of SugarHill bitch?" she asked.

"Aren't you already? with that 13 bodies?" I asked. "What the fuck? keep it quiet the adults doesn't know," she whispered. I laughed.

"We aren't different aren't we, I got one body," I smiled. "Okay, I don't care," she said. I chuckled.

I just watched everyone making a comment on the babies. "You're quiet," said Melz. "Oh, just observing," I said. "How is it?" she asked. "The mother life?" I asked.

She nod. "The day haven't finish," I said. "I know
I  just want a number," she said. "5/10," I said. "Why's that?" she asked. "No reason, just don't feel like talking to anyone," I said.

She smiled, "it's okay."

I wasn't sad, I just was in my thinking state. I was happy my kids is fine, and healthy.