"what about him?"

Requests are always opened.

"Ddot, show me the moves," I said. "What move, Ice cream Truck?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "n!gah who the fuck doesn't know how to do that?."

"Prolly you," he laughed. So does Dd and Jay. "Ha ha ha, so fucking funny," I smacked his arm, "these sturdy moves."

They laughed at me again. "Jay, I bet your girl can't even twerk to save her life and you Dd." "Huh?" he smirked, waiting on me to talk something bad about myself.

"I'm the best thing you ever had so, you're just a bitch," I said, smiling. "And lil Ddot, who can't even spell knock, what about your girl? Oh wait, you do t got none," I smiled.

"Nah Dd, your girl is playing with fire, IM ON HOT RIGHT NOW!," yelled Ddot. I chuckled to myself. Dd ran up to me, that's when I psyched him and ran away.

"Y/N, come here!!," Dd shouted, but playfully. I stopped in front of him in my room. "You playing too much," he said. "I can't make trouble, but y'all n!ggas can pick on me?" I asked.

"You and Ddot a bitch," I laugh at him. He grabbed my neck, "you damn playing right now, you want me to fuck you to sleep lil girl?"

"I am so not in the mood," I thought. "Nah, take your horny ass somewhere else," I smacked his hand away as he loosened it.

I walked back in the living room looking at Jay laughing at Ddot. "Ddot baby, I'm so sorry," I hugged him, with a smile plant on my face.

He smiled right back, "you good, I'm hon have to call Dd on you whenever your ass won't behave." "Dd ain't the boss for me," I rolled my eyes.

"I would agree, until I remembered him being dominant in the relationship," grinned Jay. "She's tryna get her cervix rearranged," said Dd, rolling his blunt.

My eyes wide open. "Why would you say that lil bitch?!" I asked. He chuckled. I turned facing Jay, who was obviously laughing.

"Y'all kids wildin'," said Jay. "Says a 17 year old," I said.

(Idk if he's acc 17😭)

"Let's go to the Deli," I said. "Why?" ask Dd. "What the fuck people do at Deli Dd?" I rolled my eyes. "The fu-," he grabbed my neck, "you doing too much right now Y/N, real shit."

"But you asked a dumbass question," I mugged at him. He kissed my cheek, and smiled after. "You acting tough now, just wait until Jay and Ddot is gone." "Y/N I'm always aggressive with you, but you bring out my soft side," he rubbed my arms.

"Let's go to Subs," I smiled. He grinned, and chaste my lips. "Let's go n!ggas, we going to subs, imma call dudey to be there," said Dd.

"Everywhere you are, Dudey and Ddot should be? what if I wanted you and I go all alone?" I asked. "Did you want us to go alone?" he asked.

I chuckled to myself. "I'm joking, I don't mind, less chance of you bothering me." He chuckled, and walked us out the door.

We started walking. "Look at this," I told Ddot. I intertwine my fingers to Dd's. "I took your bitch Ddot," I smiled.

They laughed. "If I was gay, I would've took your spot n!gga," he mugged at me. Dd grinned. "You're grinning, what do you mean?" I chuckled.

"Real shit," smiled Dd. I gasped. "Ight, Dd I'm taking your next bitch," I said, using my gun fingers and pushed his head.

When I realised he was frustrated, I run away. He ran after me.

*

"Dd, you run like you have two left foot," I elbowed him. "You would know," he wiggled his eyebrow. "Eww, I'm dating your brother," I said. "that's not what Dd told me," said Ddot.

I avoided what he said. "I'm done," I said, "I'm tired, Dd carry me." "No, you was the one who wanted to go Deli," he said.

I looked at Jay, and he grinned. "What?" he asked. "Dd, I'm not jacking that," I grabbed his shirt, "you dayroom right now."

All he did was smiling. "She finally stepped up," shouted Ddot. "That's all I wanted from you Y/N," he said, and kissing my lips.

"I didn't finally stepped up, I'm just tired of Dd acting like that," I rolled my eyes. Dd laughed, "fuck I love this girl."

"These girls be staring at you," said Ddot. I waited a couple seconds before I turned around seeing girls mugging me. I chuckled, "bitches mad." "yeah, they were there the whole time," said Jay.

"I don't see irrelevant people until someone points them out," I opened the door to the place, "damn I must be a repellant to these mosquitoes."

That's when Noti, Roscoe, Dudey and DeeDee came inside with us. "Who's mosquitos?" ask Dudey. "Those bitches that's mugging me," I chuckled.

Dudey smiled. I took up my items (ur choice). I cashed them and waited on the others to hurry up. As I was waiting on them outside, I know I was minding my business, but this conversation caught my attention.

"wasn't bad at all, he only spit bars but he wasn't gangsta," girl number 1 said. "I don't think it's okay to be talking about a deceased person when their loved ones is around," girl number 2 said. The other three agreed.

"and do I care? It's not like they or he can do-," "yeah, and what about him?" I asked, "what about Notti?"

"It's not like they or he can do nothing about me saying shit about him," she said. "You must've been one of the bitches he turned down," I nod my head.

She came right up into my face. "You bold enough to talk shit about Notti and in front my face to?" I asked.

"Mhm mm," she nod. I threw the bag where my items at on the floor. "Alright, no fighting right here," said Dd. "Dd, back the fuck up, this dumb bitch isn't gon talk about my bestfriend like that and get away with it," I pushed him back.

"You gon cry?" she asked. "No, but I'm gon drag your ass," I said, before pushing her making sure I did it with strength. She fell and looked at her friends. "Aren't you going to help me?" she asked them.

"You put yourself on that situation, we warned you." She huffed and got up. She made sure to hold my hair, just to win a fight. I held my hair from the root and pulled it away from her hand.

I grabbed her by her hoodie, and dragged her to the wall. "Go call your friends with strap, don't you dare talk about Notti again," I kept hitting her.

I felt a pair of hands pulled me away. "Baby, calm down,"  said Dd, softly. "I don't want to, you heard her don't you?" I asked. "Yeah, but it's wrong for me to hit a girl," he said.

I sucked my teeth. "Keep on talking on him, the last thing you'll feel is my foot on your throat," I said, taking up my bags and walked off.

Dd, Ddot and Jay caught up to me. "You're so overprotective," said Jay. "She was too bold, I had to do something for him," I said.

Dd couldn't stop smiling at me. "What?" I grinned. "I can't stop thinking of you actually beating the living shit of a smooch," Dd said.

"Ohh yeah, she a smooch and she talking shit about others?" I chuckled?" I asked rolled my eyes.