"he's dangerous" pt.3

Requests are always open
Y/M: Your Mom
Y/D: Your Dad

After Dd left, he haven't called or text. I was starting to think he used me. My parents was home early and kept asking me if I touched my father's things when they were out.

"Dad, what?" I asked, "You know I hate seeing guns." I rolled my eyes, waiting for them to stop talking so I could go to my room.

"Y/N, you look so different," said Y/M. "What?" I asked, confused. "Your body look different, have you been eating a lot since we were gone?" she asked, "have you been having sex?"

I looked at her in confusion. My father walked away, avoiding to ask me the question my mother asked. "How does sex have to do with your body?" I asked.

"That means you shouldn't be doing it, if you don't understand," she said. "Then teach me, how am I gonna know?!"

She pulled me to the couch. "Hear we go with the sex talk again," I shook my head. "Once a female start to become sexually active, her body start to change into a woman's body," she stated.

"I'm not talking about puberty, you went through that years ago, I mean other changes, your body starting to glow," she said. "I understand now, so you see me glowing?" I asked.

She nodded. "I just like this guy, he was jacking me too." "Jacking? You're not using that slang here Y/N," she pinched me.

"Ow," I chuckled, "He said he liked me after we did what grown ups do, but that was my first time though." "Here?" she asked. I nodded. "Where?" she asked.

"My room," I said. "I'm trying my best to stay calm, but at least you told me sooner," she said. I nod. "He touched your dad things?" she asked. "Mom, why would I bring him into your room?" I asked.

"Who's the guy?" she asked. "Dd, from Sugar Hills," I said. "The one that lost his little brother?" she asked. "If you want to put it like that," I said.

"How long though?" she asked. "You're asking too much questions, Mom," I said. "I'm your mother, child," she said.

"Two days ago," I said. "You're getting too old on me, your dad and I might need to get another child," she walked away. "What was stopping you the second time?" I asked. "You," she laughed. I smiled.

I was about to walk upstairs, when I realised my phone was ringing.

David🫧
on call

Hello David

What's good ma?
Open the gate

My parents are home

I don't care I'm approachable
they'll like me

I shouldn't be talking to you

Open the gate and we'll
talk about that

I hung up and groan my way to the door and open it, opening the gate for Dd to come in. I closed the door behind me and walked to the side of the house to the chairs.

"I told you you're some rich kid," he said. I nod. "So what you want?" I asked. "Why you haven't called? more like text too?" he asked. "I was suppose to do that? I was the one who sent the last text from the day you left," I said.

"You texted ok, what else should I text after ok?" He asked. "You could've at least check up on me," I said. "My bad," he said. "You took my innocence and left, I felt used," I said.

"That would be on you, I asked you if you were ready, I didn't pressure you to, I thought you used me," he chuckled. I scratched my head.

"Okay, so both of us felt used, then why we didn't text or call?" I asked. "I had to go to the studio, no rest, what about you?" He asked. "Um.. thinking as always," I said. "Overthinking to be correct," he smiled.

I looked at his lips and kissed it. He kissed back. "I told you I was jacking you, why would I use you?" He asked.

"Boys these days?" I state. "Boy? I'm a grown man," he said. I scoffed. "Why you scoffing n****, I'm grown," he said. "Okay, you're grown," I said.

We walked to the backyard, my parents saw us. They walked outside. "Really?" I asked in disbelief, "What you guys gonna do now?"

"My man, you jacking me daughter," Y/D said. "She's a nice girl, homie, tryna wife her up," Dd said. "She a bit young, but she a trouble," Y/D said.

"I told you to stop the thug slangs for years, why you bringing them back now, I heard Y/N with it today," Y/M said. "Honey I was raised here, I'm still going to have the thug slang," he said.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked. "I was good friends with his mama, she was dating my bestfriend in high school," he said, "and she introduced her kids to me months ago."

"Treat her right," Y/D said again. Dd nod, looking at me. Dad gave me a side eye, "You, treat him good." "Why do I feel threatened by my own father?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that, I'm here to protect her," said Dd. "From who though? I don't trouble anyone here," I said. My dad laughed and walked in.

"I have a gun," said Y/M, before she walked in. "She can't touch my dad's guns," I said. "I didn't feel threatened at all, I was threatened by a lot by girls," he said.

"Saying what?" I asked. "Some say if I find any girl, they'll come to both me and the girl and others say they'll chop my dick off if I find a girl, but I'm not worried," he said. "But I am, they know we're messing around, they'll come for me idiot," I said.

"You think we're messing around?" he asked. "Wasn't that what you thought?" I asked. "I'm thinking you my wife without a ring," he said. I chuckled.

"Hope we last," I mumbled. "N**** the fuck you talking about hope we last, we gon last, end of discussion," he said, hugging me.

"Let's see," I pecked his lips.