"I can't stand people like her"

***

I don't know what the fuck is going on since I made my way to Noti's Smash and Pass video for YouTube. Dd was trying to talk to me in the corner, and I was distracted by this girl in a full white suit with a vape in her hand and piercings in and on her.

"Y/N, please take that disgusted look of your face and get along please?" ask Dd, using his thumb rubbing my cheek. "Get along with these girls, especially that loud one?" I asked, slightly loud so they could hear.

"Oh shi- Y/N, please behave," said Dd. "Something wrong?" ask Noti, walking our way. Everyone was looking, but I'm sure they couldn't hear what we was about to say.

"Y/N's acting out because I think she doesn't like K Gunna," Dd spoke softly. Noti chuckled, "why don't you?"

I chose to not say anything. Noti and Dd was tryna get an answer out me, but I ignored them until the game started. I just don't like her, no big deal. I don't understand the hype they give her other than her body. I don't live for putting down females but she's doing too much right now.

I wasn't in the mood for the video at all anymore. Noti made the girls go first, walking up to the boys. I was next. "I don't see the sense I'm in this game and you know I'm gon say pass to everyone except Dd," I shook my head.

"Pass Dudey, Ddot, DeeDeee and Roscoe, cause you my man's friends," I smiled. "What you saying bout these two," said Noti.

"I'm not gon be lie, I'm not attracted to them, but the one with the cornrow actually cute, so he'll get a smash, oh and the light skin one, you cute but I'm gon have to pass," I said.

(I was kinda heartbroken for him in that video)

"I understand," he nodded. I felt bad, everyone was rejecting him. Now it was the boy's turn. They took their time and choosing, until it was DD's turn. I know it shouldn't be upset if he wanna smash all these girls, but I hope he doesn't do me bad.

I think he passed one person and it was this girl with the bangs at the front, and ponytail at the top of her head. It wasn't the best hair style and everyone passed her too.

He went to K Gunna now. "Can I get a spin?" he asked, taking her hand. She spun then shook her ass on him. Then he said he gon control it all the way.

"Oh," I mumbled, "maybe I should let Kay Flock control me all the way." "What was that Y/N?" ask Noti. The two girls near me heard what I said, so they started laughing.

Dd mugged at me. And I did the same thing. He smashed the girls near me, and he came to me. "You know we smashed already, so I'm gon be doing it over and over again," he smiled, then kissed my lips.

***

It was the guy who everyone rejected time.

He smashed and passed some, but when he passed K Gunna, she started cussing him out. "Cause I thought this was his opinion, so why you you care?" I asked.

"You passed him so you have no room to talk," she started. "And?... everyone has their preferences, not every nigga gon want you, you should be fucking grateful a nigga isn't wanting you cause of your body," I shook my head, "cause everyone of them except him likes you for it."

"Sounds like a bitch mad cause her nigga wants me," she chuckled. I swung my hand at her, but Dd pulled me away. "Why the fuck you pulling me away right after she says that?" I asked. "Because you guys fighting is stupid," he said.

"Take him all you want bitch, at least no one has to say Dd was using me for my body," I smiled, "and this isn't about him, it's about you being unfair and a fucking common bitch."

They were all shocked. Dd looked at me, with a grin on his face. I was on hots, I wasn't in the mood to laugh with anyone.

"Noti, you just gon let her disrespect me, an adult?" she asked. "A childish bitch like you shouldn't be calling herself an adult," I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, let's calm down," said Noti. "I can't stand people like her, it's annoying," I said. "I didn't plan on this to happen, I thought someone like K Gunna you would like," said Noti.

"Too bad 'cause I like none of these bitches except the one in the black body suit," I said. Ddot and the rest of the boys laughed. The girls were mumbling and shit.

I chuckled. "You never stop, don't you?" he asked. "I rather talk the truth and die, other than doing nothing," I shrugged.

"Y/N, that was not cool," said Noti. "You're the one to talk really, that bitch is showing predator vibes, she literally said to Dd, you know the vibe, and passed Ddot, isn't Dd still a child like Ddot?" I asked.

I shook my head. "I don't care if Dd wants to date a 30 year old bitch, that's his problem, but she can go to big girls' jail now, don't she think?" I asked. "Fucking with a minor and he isn't at 18 as yet."

"You can't stop now," she said. "Don't fucking talk to me, I'm done talking to you," I glared at her. I know Noti gon cut the video out when I start cussing, but I don't really give a fuck, I just wanted her to know what's on my mind.

"Dd control your girl," said Noti. "Fuck you Noti, using Dd as an conduct is very funny," I rolled my eyes. I took up my things and left. Dd and Ddot was behind me.

"You're not going to talk to Noti again, aren't you?" ask Ddot. "No, and I don't really care what you two gon do," I said.

I sat in the car and Dd drove off. The car ride was quiet. He dropped Ddot to his house and we went to ours.

"You have a lot of angry for one girl," he said. "It's people like her, it isn't only she I've been cussing out to be honest," I said.

"Why?" he asked. "No reason, I don't really give a fuck if you like her, or wanna have sex with her, but keep that to yourself," I said. "Y/N, it was for the entertainment," he said.

"That's what you imbeciles say, if a fucking grown ass niggas is seducing girls under 18, y'all would feel uncomfortable, and they would be at jail, but what do different about grown women?" I asked. "Y/N, you're right actually, but I'm doing it for the entertainment," he said, walking behind me as I made my way to the stairs.

I shook my head, "I just need to take a rest, please leave me alone, my throat feels sore right now." He nodded and he lay with me on the bed.

"Y/N I love you so much you don't even know how many times I hope you would say it back," he said. "I love you Dd," I said.

He looked in my face, "you mean it?" "I don't say think I don't mean." He smiled at me. And yeah, I fell asleep after.