"he cheated?" pt.2

Requests are always open.

I looked at him in disbelief. "You went through my phone?" he asked. "Not into the drama shit, please go," I said. "You went through my phone, and you're so slick to act like everything was ok," he said.

"I'm slick enough to not say anything, 'cause we both know what you did," I said. "What I did, n****?" he asked.

"So you're calling me n**** now?" I chuckled. "You cheated on me David, and you think I wouldn't find out," I said. "Alright, I'm out," he shook his head.

He closed my room door. A tear slide down my cheek, I wiped it off and shook my head. I turned my tv on and went onto Netflix, continue watching Dynasty. Ddot walked into my room.

"Why was Dd crying when he walked out?" He asked. My heart sunk. "Ask him," I said. "I asked him, he avoided the question and walked out," he said. "There's your answer," I smiled.

"Come on, what happened?" he asked. "Darrian, Dd cheated on me," I said. He didn't say nothing after. "He cheated?" he asked.

"Wasn't that I said?" I asked. "Do I have to do something?" he asked. "No, he's your bestfriend," I said.

"Want me to sleep here with you tonight and comfort you?" he asked. "I love you so much," I chuckled.

He put his arm around my shoulder as I lay down. I love this kid till the day I die, he always listen to me rambling about my relationship problem and just suite me with a hug; the brother I will always need in my life.

"I don't like Fallon's step mom," said Darrian. "She can suck my dick," I rolled my eyes.

*

I knew I fell asleep. I woke up, constantly turning, knowing I was uncomfortable. I wasn't on the right side of bed now.

I groaned and got up. I walked to the bathroom. I peed and after brush my teeth. I walked out the bathroom, rubbing my eyes.

I walked to the right side of the bed and flung myself on it, but that's when I realised someone was there. "Ow."

I got up quickly. "David, what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. "I can't sleep without you," he said. "So now you need me to babysit you?" I fold my arms.

"No, I just can't be without you, Y/N, please I want to explain," he said. "The explanation is you cheated David," I said.

"Umm," he said. "Then explain your way into my life again," I said. "Technically I did cheated, but didn't," he said, "you know when you don't want someone to feel bad, so you have to play along that you're together?" he asked.

"Like me to you?" I asked. He gave a shock face. "I'm just joking," I grinned.

"The nudes that she's sending and the stickers you're sending was highly disrespectful towards me, I'm sure she knows you have a girlfriend," I said.

He nod. My heart boiled. "I'm upset with you the most," I said. "I broke it off with her last night," he said. "What she said?" I asked.

"She just threaten me that she'll kill you someday, somehow," he said. "Wanna see her try, cause I'm loaded like y'all n****s," I said.

"Y/N, shut the fuck up, you don't even like guns to be exact," he smiled. I laughed. I looked at him, then kissed him.

"I missed you, I never normally give second chances, but your story is convincing and I want to rub us in that bitch's face," I straddle him. "You good, I'm up for that plan," he said.

I place my face in the crock of his neck. "Look who's back in the building?" ask Ddot, "my sister's cheating n****." I laughed.

"Y/N, you do have a soft spot for my son," he said. "Thank you for comforting me last night, baby bro," I smiled. "Get a kid and I'll take care of it," he said.

"I don't want a kid," I said. "Why not?" they asked in unison. "Cause I'm taking care of you two and racks," I said. They laughed.

"Well, I do," said Dd. "Ask Crystal," I said. He glared at me.

"One question Y/N," said Ddot. I nod. "How much is your body?" he asked. I turned to Dd. "Are you virgin?" I asked. "Hell no, I'm a man, how could I be?" he asked. I knew he wasn't.

"Um.. 2," I said. "Who's the first one?" Dd asked. "This is too personal," I said, "Noti." "Eww," they cried out.

I laughed. "I'm fucking joking idiots, my first was Kay," I said. "Stop fucking around, I want to know," Dd said. I couldn't stop laughing. "Dd was my only body," I smiled.

"How? You weren't a virgin, you didn't bled," he said. "Not everyone does, being a gymnast already broke my hymen," I said.

"How?" Ddot asked. "Use safari," I rolled my eyes.

"You n****s need to be in school," I said. "Just tell us, I'm thinking the coach sexually assaulted you," said Dd. "I mean, me doing extreme exercises broke my hymen without even knowing, when I started having sex, I didn't feel any pain or didn't bled," I said.

"Female body is so weird n****," said Ddot. "Then why you having a girlfriend then?" I asked. He shrugged. "Don't have kids until you're well educated," I rolled my eyes.

"You're my brains, Dd and I need you," he said. "Real shit," said Dd. I chuckled. "You've been moving a lot, what you tryna do?" he asked. I chuckled.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm just comfortable," I said. "But you're doing something to me," he said, kissing my neck.

"Dd's oil is riding right now, I'm out, give him some sugar," said Ddot. "Why don't you?" I asked. "What do I look like Y/N?" he asked. "What do I look like?" I asked.

"His girlfriend," said Ddot. "And I'm not in the mood," I said. Ddot looked at Dd and walked out.

"What you mean?" he asked. "I'm joking, just wanted Darrian to get out," I said. He grinned.