"oh really?"

***

Buba invited me out for his typical car bullshit again. I was leaving the day after with Dd, with his siblings, mom and Ddot, but Buba wanted to do the interview before I leave the hills.

I sat down in the car, Buba and I dabbing each other up after. "What's up ma heart?," I asked. "I'm good," he smiled, "just can't believe the fact that y'all n!ggas gon go leave me."

He drove off, going gods knows where.

"It was fun while it last," I chuckled. "Now, that's some sad shit, but my viewers be talking about they don't know much about you other than being DD's girl," he said.

"damn, then that's good." "Kidding, obviously I'm DD's girl, I'm (ur age), well I have nothing more to add to be honest." "have you ever flock someone?" Buba asked, ready to be up in my face.

"Bouta flock you if you don't get out my face with your booty mouth," I pushed his head away. "Ever been on a drill, Y/N?" he asked.

"Been on one without me knowing," I said. "What you mean?" ask Buba.

"Gosh, my friend has opps in Bronx and he started to shoot, but me in the back hiding and shit, didn't know that he was going to Bronx," I shook my head. Buba laughed.

"But don't worry I'm taking you on a driiiilllll agggaiinn," he drew his words out.

"Buba, Dd gon be upset about this," I said. "Why?" "he said if I wanna knock one of my opps he should be there the whole time," I said, "and I don't got an opp." I laughed.

"so why you fretting about Dd?" he asked. I shrugged.

"you know who we gon see?" he asked. "Who?" I curiously asked.

"Murda B," he grinned. "MURDA B SHOT!" I shouted.

"you hear that Murda?" ask Buba. "Yeah," someone said.

"Who that?" I asked, tryna figure out what the fuck is happening. "All this time we had Murda B on the phone," said Buba.

"Buba, you not funny," I mugged at him. He turned the phone to my face showing her. "Murda B shot?" she asked.

She was laughing, I was not. I hung up the phone. "She dissed my dead, she dissed Notti, you think I'm gon talk with her?" I asked.

"She's harmless," he grinned one again. "Well, I am not," I said, pulling out knockers. I was kidding around, not gon shoot no one with it unless they tryna do me something. I don't know why Dd gave me this.

"Shit, Y/N got the knocker ready," he turned to a dead end, picking up Murda B I guess. She walked in, and Buba drove off.

"Murda meet Y/N, Y/N meet Murda," said Buba. I didn't talk. "You not gon greet me?" she asked, smiling. I turned facing to the window.

"The fuck you smiling for?" asked Buba, laughing. "Cause she's beautiful, she know I like girls right?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't think she knows, hold on, now you tryna control Y/N after you tried doing that to my girl?" ask Buba.

"Shut up, I like Y/N more," she scooted up a little more, "oh shit, you pulled out the knocker." "She was ready to flock you Murda, she a rookie but she looks like she don't play," said Buba.

"Y'all sound corny as shit," I shook my head, "Buba, take me the fuck home." "Look, I know you my opp's girl, but c'mon I'm jacking you, don't you see me commenting on your posts?" she asked.

"Oh I see, what that has to do with me?" I asked. "Cause I'm jacking you ma, Dd doesn't have to know," she smiled.

"Got a baddie who'd shake on the blick," I sung. "I would do anything for you to be my bitch," she said.

I looked at Buba. "You told Murda B to bother my peace?" I grabbed Buba's shirt. "No, that's her choice, I'm watching y'all tryna get along," he laughed.

I mugged at him. "Yes I'm your opps, but don't forget that 14 year old you dissed in your song made you," I rolled my eyes, "that's very immature for an adult." I shrugged my shoulders.

She chuckled. "Ma he made me?" she asked. "I'm not your ma," I said.

"Throw Notti, throw, throw, throw, if we catch a trendy we gotta blow," I chuckled, throwing the trendy hand sign with a gun finger on the other hand up.

"Buba, she's a hard one to control," says Murda B. "Remember that's DD's girl, he can only control her all the way," said Buba.

"The fuck he doing with you making you so attached? he a scrawny n!gga," she asked. "He a good n!gga, father material and his good di-."

Apparently Buba ended the video right there.

***

Dd looked at me as he finished watching the video. "you left with Buba three days ago, no big deal but you didn't told me that smooche was there when you came back?" he said.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to cause drama," I said, sitting in front of him. "Two dramas, she disses my bro and tryna fuck with my girl," he said.

"You scared that Murda B take me away?" I ask. "The fuck, you're the one who didn't make entertaining convo with her cause you're loyal and you were thinking bout Notti," he said.

"There you go, so why you upset?" I asked. "You didn't tell me that Buba set you up with an opp," he said, moving from the bed, making his way to his game chair. He was typing the shit outta the keyboard, as he put his headsets on.

"In her perspective, we have no beef going on, she wants me," I chuckled, walking behind him, "I wouldn't think that much of it, cause I don't want Murda B."

He kissed me. "You literally said I'm a father material, how do you think I'm gon stop myself from giving you my babies?" he ask.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes. "I'm that n!gga though, and I do have good dick," he smiled.

"O my god David, shut up," I hid my face in his check after I straddled him. "Yo, chill with the gov, I'm streaming now," he laughed, bouta stream right now.

"I don't know what the fuck you pressing but go off queen," I said, paying attention to how fast his fingers move. He laughed at what I said, "baby quit making me laugh."

I got out and minded my business. This n!gga can't get enough of me, which made him constantly turned around to look at me.