"get off this motherfu-"

Requests are always opened.

Another day living with Dd and that damn games and streams he always on. Day and Night. It was fun before knowing he won't bother me whenever he's bored, but I'm bored now and I want him to give me a little attention.

I decided to be onto Dd right now, straddling him waiting for him to finish playing, apparently he said he can't. He was laughing and cussing.

"Bro, is that your girl on you?" ask the person, he was streaming with. "Yeah, what about her?" he asked, adjusting his headset onto his ears.

"Lemme see her face," he said. Dd sucked his teeth, asking, "why?" "Cause she look like she's sleeping."

"What?" Dd drew his word out, and pulled me off of him. He smiled, as he saw me smiling. I hugged him back. He chuckled and said, "nah, she all good, she just bored."

"Then go keep her company," he said. Dd avoided the statement.

I turned to the mic, and sang, "we have the whole wide world in our yard to explore." "Y/N quit it," he covered his mic.

I took his headsets off. "Broo," he whined. "We have the whole bed in our room to explore," I whispered in his ears. He laughed, and kissed my lips after. He took the headsets away from me.

"I heard nothing, but I know it's something freaky," the boy said. "Chill," Dd blushed. Even though I didn't have the headsets on, I could hear every word the person say.

I looked at Dd and kept kissing his lips. "Babe," he called. "Dd?" I answered. "Can you stop?" he asked. "Gimme one more kiss and I'll stop," I smiled.

He kissed me, but this time it was long. I pulled away and got off him. "Where you going?" he asked. "Gon roll." I took out the weed and grind it.

(I'm so sorry if you don't smoke)

I wrapped it and lighted it. "Pass it here," said Dd. "You're not smoking on camera," I said. He sucked his teeth and mugged at me.

"Turn the camera off," I walked up to him. He did what I told, so I gave him it.

*

It was over 2 hours now, I ordered pizza and Dd haven't gotten a break. I've gotten so frustrated, I legit walked up to him and yanked the headset off his head. "Get off this motherfu- oh you mad?" I asked.

"I've been begging for more than 6 hours now Dd, Day and Night is the same fucking thing, it's fucking annoying." "You're right, which make it worst I'm staying the next 6 hours," he took it from me.

"N!gga, fuck you," I rolled my eyes and hopped onto the bed. I continued eating and scrolling through tiktok.

He said bye, and turned it off. He came onto me, "babe, I'm so sorry." "nahh you good, you're well okay."

"I feel bad now, this was an everyday thing," he kissed my cheek. "it was fun until it got annoying, I can't remember when we ever just lay here and cuddle other than you coming from the game, take a shower, eat and sleep," I said.

"I won't make it a habit anymore, you're allowed to be mad at me," he softly spoke. I smiled at him, being wrong for the first. "So what you mean about we have the whole bed in our room to explore?" he asked, smirking.

"Nah, nah, nah," I grinned. "You put yourself in a situation that you can't get out of," he laughed. "I kinda meant it, but you killed my vibe," I rolled my eyes.

He laughed at me and lay beside me. "Killing someone's vibe should be a crime," I played with one of his curls.

He smiled, "by the way, who taught you how to roll a blunt?" "I observe, stop acting as if you don't know," I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Ddot and the others?" I asked, curiously. "They was going to the mall, but I chose to stay back." "To play on that goddamn game," I stuffed my face.

I was on Pinterest and saw a picture of Kay Flock on my fyp. "You actually looking at my opp right now?" ask Dd. "Yeah, 'cause he's on my fyp," I raised one eyebrows.

"Why is he though?" he asked. "Because you search for Notti here and that search will eventually relate to Flock, as you can see you and Ddot is mostly on here," I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled, "my bad." "You my lover." "Why you say that?" he asked, having his attention on me now. "Because I can be around you like everyday and not get tired."

He blushed, "bro stop, you can't do this to me." "Do what to you?" I asked, snickering. "You're making me falling in love with you every second of the day." "Have mercy on me."

I laughed. "You're still annoying to me though," I shrugged. "Not to mention that you're clingy," he said, using his index finger pushing my head.

"Dick, chill," I said, pushing his head. "Who you calling dick?" Dd grinned at me, "that's how I know you fuck with me for real, for real, you using my slangs."

"Shut up."